Search results

1. 1

Mini bikes (not mine)

Great ad... and if he turned his hat around the right way I'd guess his IQ would rise at least 15 points!
  2. 1

Boonie Bike Exhaust Adapter Needed

Thanks VERY much!
  3. 1

Boonie Bike Exhaust Adapter Needed

I'm looking for an original spark arresting muffler for my Boonie. Any clues on who made them for Heathkit back in the day, or where I could find one?
  4. 1

Wanted - original Heathkit Boonie 5HP Briggs spark arresting muffler

Anyone have one or know where I can get one? Been trying to research who made them for either Briggs or Heathkit to make my search easier. Were an option on the GT18 Boonie Bike back in the day... thanks!
  5. 1

Found the original Boonie I built in 1969

The Boonie went to Maine when my parents moved from NY in 1979. Mom gave it to her neighbor, had a son that really wanted it. He rode it for about 6 months. He lost interest in it - getting a larger dirt bike and there it sat. Their family moved south and brought it with them. There it sat for...
  6. 1

Here's some pictures... a little blurry.
  7. 1

I should have been ready for that! It's at my shop. The throttle grip has been changed and there's a hole in the rear of the chain cover. The 2 speed selector and cable were removed but still look new. The cad plating is still present on the rear sprocket. Seat looks like it did in '69 and most...
  8. 1

I purchased the same Boonie Bike I built in 1969 recently in amazing original condition. Pretty much all it needs is a cosmetic clean up. New to this site and hope to meet some folks that are or were bitten in the past by the Boonie bug. I plan on posting some pictures tomorrow.