Search results

1. tippycanoenm

just woke up from a nap

so i came back after being gone for awhile...what happened to OldMiniBikes warehouse?
  2. tippycanoenm

Go power wheels

Nice set of 6 inch go power with repop new sprocket..72 tooth i believe..220.00 includes shipping and paypal fees. Please pm for pics and queations...thanks for looking.
  3. tippycanoenm

Powell

With sorrow I am posting this bike..my life has taken a very simple path and this Powell will never be put together...I purchased this bike from a stand up member of this forum and it doesn't lack for much. I did have the frame powdered a purple metallic and the wheels a nice silver... It has...
  4. tippycanoenm

Nos oval gas tank

60.00 shipping included ..paypal
  5. tippycanoenm

Riding mower

Homemade????
  6. tippycanoenm

Kickstand of unknown make

Forgot what bike this came off of...possibly an mtd...45.00 shipped paypal please
  7. tippycanoenm

Tank and bracket for bonanza

Original bracket and cylinder tank (under seat) for bonanza...tank has quarter size ding on top..pm for pics please. 65.00 shipping included..
  8. tippycanoenm

Go power wheels and drum

Set of clean go powers.....with new drum/sprocket...asking 225.00 shipped...please pm me for pics and thanks for looking
  9. tippycanoenm

Bonanza fenders

Nice set of chrome fenders..one recently rechromed..one that polished up nice...for pics please pm me...150.00 plus shipping...
  10. tippycanoenm

Nos cylinder gas tank

40 shipped...unable to load pics at this time but can text them if interested...the tank measures 3 1/4 x 7 1/2....new cap no fitting...pm me if youd like pics...thankyou for looking
  11. tippycanoenm

tire and tube

cheng-shin 4.10/3.50-4 tire and tube.......in nice condition, tube held air......pm for pictures as i cannot load on this page.....25.00 shipped or best offer......thanks for looking
  12. tippycanoenm

db30 luah rear wheel

rear wheel and hub for old style db...unable to load pics......pm for them please....35.00 plus shipping...thank you for looking
  13. tippycanoenm

el tigre wheels

wheels off el tigre......pm for more pics......tires will be removed......40.00 plus shipping..paypal please
  14. tippycanoenm

cl find in salem oregon area

what is it guys?
  15. tippycanoenm

Tav question

How can i tell what chain size this Tav uses? Help
  16. tippycanoenm

azuza mini bike

was told this was an azuza......frame and forks only.....please pm me for more detailed pictures...65.00 plus shipping...paypal only
  17. tippycanoenm

cat mini bike frame

frame only with forks.......if you need more details please pm me and i will send more pictures.....engine plate is drilled out and frame needs some welding......50.00 plus shipping paypal
  18. tippycanoenm

tav off my trail horse motor

selling the tav off this motor that came with my trail horse.......I have more pics available upon request....please pm me 125.00 shipped with paypal fees included.......it does have a belt that appears to be in decent shape
  19. tippycanoenm

trail horse wheels

set of trailhorse wheels off a suspended horse.......more pics available by pm........130.00 shipped.....paypal thank you for looking
  20. tippycanoenm

bonanza chopper in dallas

[