Search results

1. M

savage in hemet ca

cant find link
  2. M

savage scooter wanted

hi how can i buy a savage and the price i have 2,500 to spend is that too much any info would help mr7442@gmail.com
  3. M

how much is a restored savage scooter value?

is the anyone that can speculate on the value of a savage restored or not restored?i might be interested in buying one any help is great
  4. M

Top Ten Mini's

wheres savage on the list and how much is one worth?
  5. M

Is this the rare savage mini bike

i just got a Tecumseh HSK850 2 cycle engine only problem it has a 7\8 shaft that 2 1\2" long so im gonna need a new clutch AS FOR THE MINI BIKES HISTORY MY DAD PICKED IT UP FROM A YARD SALE FOR $20 AND ITS BEEN SITTING IN THE SHED FOR ABOUT A YEAR SO ME AND MY SON DECIDED TO GET IT RUNNING...
  6. M

In lake arrowhead ca
  7. M

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND SORRY FOR ASKING THE VALUE I PLAN ON FIXING IT UP FOR ME AND MY SON THE ENGINE THAT WAS ON IT I DONT THINK IS THE ORIGINAL ITS A 3HP BRIGGS AND STRATTON I HAVE A HONDA GX 120 ILL USE FOR NOW:hammer:
  8. M

HOW RARE ARE THESE BIKES WHAT IS BIKE LIKE THIS WORTH ALSO WOULD YOU WANNA RIDE IT OR RESTORE IT AND JUST DISPLAY?:thumbsup:
  9. S6300428

S6300428

MY DAD RAN ACROSS THIS MINI BIKE ABOUT A YEAR AGO AT A YARD SALE FOR $20
  10. M

I HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHAT KIND OF MINI BIKE I HAVE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS MAYBE A RUPP OR LIL INDIAN I SEEN A PICTURE OF A SAVAGE AND IT IS REALLY CLOSE MAYBE SO EXPERT ADVICE OR INFO ABOUT THE BIKE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :scooter: