Search results

1. heavygs

Heald Hauler $750

Need to clear some room, too many projects, not enough room. First pic is how I got it, the second is how it is now. THE GOOD Front forks were disassembled, cleaned and greased. New ozite bushings and bolt in steering stem. New bearings in front wheel. Rear axle was disassembled and cleaned...
  2. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-10

Too many toys, need to make room. I built this bike in the 2016 Build-Off, so if anybody can find that thread, you can look there or I have lots of pics. It was stripped down to bare frame, sandblasted, and rebuilt with all new bearings, new Tecumseh 10hp, new belt, new brakes, new seat from...
  3. heavygs

Alternator and Wiring Help

Let me just start off with, I haven't worked on many B&S motors, mostly Tecumseh or clones. Picked up a Heald Hauler with an electric start B&S 11hp. The wiring was all fubar, key switch was gone, horn button in it's place, wires to handlebar kill and start switch cut, etc. I was told the motor...
  4. heavygs

New project, Heald Hauler

I picked up a 3 wheeled Hauler yesterday, get some pics up later. Just a quick question about the tailgate, was trying to clean out the bed and couldn't figure out how to open the tailgate. Mine has shafts going thru the top and bottom with roll pins holding them in place and the chains look to...
  5. heavygs

Go kart help

Just because I have a couple mini-bikes, I have become that guy that can fix that for you. A friend of a friend has an old go kart that he wants fixed up and I got volunteered, but I like tinkering, so no big deal. Background as I know it, cart was bought in the '70's at a Western Auto, he...
  6. heavygs

Here's A Fat Tired One For Ya

Story here Honda XR650L
  7. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-10

This bike started out as an entry in the "2016 Build-Off" as Super Bronc VT-8, Just For Fun I finished it enough for the build-off, but there was still some more work I want to do to it. Since the build off I added a trailer hitch and a side box. I took it down to camp for the 4th for it's...
  8. heavygs

Rupp Trike

Cincinnati Craigs- Vintage Rupp Trike $250
  9. heavygs

Super Bronc VT-8, Just For Fun

I'll join this party, might get motivated to finish this thing, Picked up this Bronc awhile back, got it tore apart, found a motor for it and started collecting parts, then kind of stalled out. I'm on the road right now so I'll post my official pic later this week, plus I have to find a coffee...
  10. heavygs

Trike kit

Just saw this trike kit on Ebay, Minimoto Wished it had some better pics or a schematic
  11. heavygs

Manco 3 Wheeler, Cincy C.L.

No room in my garage or I would buy it https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/snw/5239112722.html
  12. heavygs

Old Knife Question

I was helping a friend clean out his dad's house, he is moving to an assisted living home, and he told me that if I saw anything I wanted to grab it. He said all the kids had already taken what they wanted. There wasn't a whole lot of stuff left, got a gas grill, a leaf blower, some yard tools...
  13. heavygs

Super Bronc front brake

Came across this Bronc wheel on ebay. Anybody ever seen a brake set-up like this?
  14. heavygs

Shaft Adapter

Looking for an adapter to go on a 3/4" motor shaft to make it a 1". I know I've seen people talking about them on here , but I couldn't find it. Hoping one of you more knowledgeable wizards can point me in the right direction. Thx
  15. heavygs

Freebie!!!!

Thought I would post this here first, I have a 1973? Wheel Horse riding mower that was my step-dad's that the motor blew up in it. It was a replacement 8hp Tecumseh motor, the original motor was gone when he got it. I got it because I could use some of the parts off the motor, so now it's...
  16. heavygs

HM80 Lighting Coil

Picked up a Super Bronc the other day and it came with a HM80 with electric start. Thought with the electric start it would have a lighting coil, but no. Pulled the flywheel and no coil or magnets. Can somebody tell me what I need to get to charge a battery and run lights? Thx Rob Forgot pic
  17. heavygs

Super Bronc VT8

I'm out on the road right now, so I figured I would get a thread started to get some info for when I get back. I picked up the Bronc over Easter weekend, it's missing a few parts, but most of them are there. It has an electric start 8hp Tecumseh on it, that isn't original. The TAV is missing the...
  18. heavygs

Honda CT-70

Picked up a couple more bikes over Easter, one I meant to get and one I didn't. Got a Super Bronc VT8 off a friend of mine and the Honda from my brother-in-law. The Bronc is a later project, need to get the Honda up and running first. So here is the story, bike has been sitting for about 4...
  19. heavygs

Mini by Miner

Cincinnati Craigslist, looks sweet Aluminum Mini Bike 2.0 MiniBike Moped
  20. heavygs

New project

Getting ready to start a new project and I have a 5hp, off a roto-tiller I think. but no carb. I was hoping one of you " briggs" experts could give me a little heip, looking for just a carb, not the carb and gas tank together. I am not planning on hopping the motor up, this is just for putting...