Search results

1. Rapidrob

Won't Start Coleman CT200U Mini Bike

You wiped out. Check to see if the impact bent the float in the carb. The tab that supports the needle vale could be bent. No gas, no run.
  2. Rapidrob

The government screws New Mexico again!

It's bad enough they started the largest Forrest Fire in NM History by a " Controlled Burn" the National Forrest Service just announced that A L L National Parks will be closed this Thursday until December 31st 2022!.... They have to punish us again for their screw-up. All of the places I ride...
  3. Rapidrob

Coleman ct200u charging coils

Thats great news. With the engine off on my bike, the head light will run for about four hours on the battery for repairs of other bikes in the ride if needed. Remember you M U S T use a voltage regulator AC / DC with no battery or you will fry the element in the bulb / LED's ( unless they...
  4. Rapidrob

Deepco maximatic secondary clutch removal from jackshaft how ?

That was one of them. Photobucket wanted $$$ to maintain the photos and dropped them all. I'll check my records later on after work today and see If I can find all the photos and re-post them for you.
  5. Rapidrob

Deepco maximatic secondary clutch removal from jackshaft how ?

I rebuilt mine and posted a "how to" here in 2013. It is too old to see the results here. Post a photo of your issue and I'll write you instructions on how to proceed.
  6. Rapidrob

Homlite Trail King

I replaced all of my seals bought from Kaman Industrial Technologies. Thay will have or can order the correct seals. Just take the old ones for them to measures.
  7. Rapidrob

Kawasaki KH400 engine for a...?

I think the wife would be the larger problem!
  8. Rapidrob

I could add an oil cooler and a small fan for the cooler. Should help.
  9. Rapidrob

Good point! I wonder how it will like running on the mountain trails at 15 MPH?
  10. Rapidrob

He just sent a video, it has been done before in a mini.
  11. Rapidrob

A club member of mine races Dirt Track bikes. He has a Kawasaki KH400 engine that he no longer uses and has offered it to me for free. Thinking the engine being a three cylinder "Ring-Ding" would be a screamer on a mini, it might be a hoot to mount in a Trike. What say you?
  12. Rapidrob

Not sure if i should be worried... but

I would check the oil level and make sure it is not overfilled with the engine LEVEL, not the bike.
  13. Rapidrob

Anyone Using SUNF A003 tires?

I put a Sunf tire on the drive of my Hilltopper. A great tire and works very well in the mountains of Southern New Mexico. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/heathkit-hilltopper-find-and-build.169365/page-5#post-1244348
  14. Rapidrob

Predator 212cc

Four of my mini's are running these engines and I have never had a major problem with them. You MUST run the engine for 30 minutes and drain the oil out to remove sand and milling flashing from the factory. This will greatly increase the life of the engine.
  15. Rapidrob

Help! Predator 212 won't start no matter what I do

At this point of frustration, you have a wet spark plug. And it is a quality brand,not Chinese crap. You report that you have a blue/white spark out of the engine and not yellow. The engine was working before the mods. This can be caused by several things with the Mikuni carb as posted. The plug...
  16. Rapidrob

At this time,is the plug wet or dry as you have tried to start it?
  17. Rapidrob

After you get the carb back onto the engine, and you try to start it, spray some brake cleaner around the manifold and try to start it. If it runs or was running on gasoline and the brake cleaner is sucked into the engine because of an "air" leak it will speed up.
  18. Rapidrob

MACFEST 2012

Ran across this decal in my mini bike stuff. Elaine and I went to the gathering and it was fun until the police showed up,twice! and tried to arrest a couple of riders for "Fleeing a police pursuit" I think Gestapo issued some fines as well. Even though Old Paul had permission for us to use...
  19. Rapidrob

If you bought the carb off of the internet it is possible going to the seller or to your home, the carb was "handled" while shipped with some gusto. ie, it has been thrown around. It would not take much to bend the float tab or crack a seal on one of the floats. I'd check this first. I've have...
  20. Rapidrob

Another test you can do to prove what is going on is: As Ole has written, when the engine dies to check the fuel level on the carb bowel, pull the spark plug out of the engine. Is it wet or bone dry? If wet your getting way TOO much fuel. Pop-corn Phart dry, your starving for fuel.