Search results

1. M

Rupp Roadster - collectible? and other questions

I was visiting minnesota for a couple weeks...
  2. M

Rupp identification...

Actually i am still waiting for the first one to show up and the other inquiries i posted for id fell through... just in the mindset for some fun, manageable projects. will keep you posted on this one as it develops. thanks for your help!
  3. M

Rupp identification...

May head out of town to check this one out...looks like a rupp, looks like an incorrect engine/seat/other things but I'm not sure. Any ideas what it may be? i haven't seen it in person yet. Thank you!
  4. M

Which Rupp is this?

Previous owner told me he welded the tank mounts, arg! i hope to strip it down and grind them off and repaint. Only issue then is finding a gas tank that i can use under top of the frame. better off yet is to find a tank/engine combo that fits as well!
  5. M

Rupp Continental Custom parts wanted

Here are the pics...forgot to include!
  6. M

Rupp Continental Custom parts wanted

Taking delivery in a week or so and thanks to some good guys on the forum here I believe this to be a Rupp 1967 Continental Custom. Looking for the correct footpegs kickstand rear fender correct rear shocks correct seat correct front and rear wheel tech engine I am...
  7. M

Rupp continental custom parts wanted

Geez...i am about to put an ad up for many parts as well...i won't compete with you for anything of course...
  8. M

Which Rupp is this?

tank is a wizard repro and the shocks are not either. i believe the above pictures to be correct in the 1967 Continental Custom description. Any chance there is a rupp serial number database somewhere to verify original color, etc.? Thanks everyone
  9. M

Local minibike repair/restoration places in Colorado

Looking to find out if there are many/any places in the Denver area that specialize in Rupp repairs/restorations? Thank you!
  10. M

Which Rupp is this?

Found one local, I know the engine, tank and seat are not correct but there is a tag on the frame with SN 18100. Any thoughts on the frame model? Thank you!
  11. M

Identify this if you can!

The gas tank throws me off...aftermarket? I was told it is a 3 hp engine. The goat has springs for shocks and this one does not. Unfortuneately he painted the engine and can't confirm if it is original but it looks like the techum(sp) engine they used. any info is helpful so i can...
  12. M

Identify this if you can!

Pretty sure it is a Rupp, haven't seen it in person as I bought it from MN and it's on it's way to Colorado. Any help would be great and thanks! M
  13. M

Hello from Colorado!

Just buying an old Rupp from MN and will be bringing it to Colorado for some touch up work...it reminds me of my old Digger I had when I was a kid but I can't seem to figure out what it is. Any help? Is there a complete Rupp catalog with pictures of all models available somewhere...