Search results

1. H

Lil' Indian Century Series - Restored

@Hent Drew, I've been on here trying to enforce YOUR rules. I don't get breaks on parts, I don't get paid for the abuse from these assholes. So I'm done. Remove the "Moderator" function from my membership. @Moderator you can do it as well. I am not going to enforce rules made in which I...
  2. H

Video: Gomas Minibike Massacre #11 June 25, 2022 Wareham, MA

Adding my thanks for posting the video. Every year I get to see you all having fun and wish I were there. What a great event!
  3. H

Need throttle linkage advice

That arm is supposed to allow the governor arm to control your throttle. The way it works is that you twist the throttle and move a fulcrum on the engine, the other side of which is hooked to a spring that goes to the governor. The spring works against the centrifugal force exerted by the...
  4. H

Lil Indians

:):scooter:
  5. H

Lil Indians

It was a Pink Floyd reference (The Wall) Karen. I recall most of these lil Indian purchases by the way.
  6. H

Lil Indians

Are all these your guitars?
  7. H

On the way…

A great visit for sure, only wished we have more time to shoot the breeze. Skipp is as awesome in person as he's been on the forums. I feel fortunate to have met him, and spend some time with an iconic bike. I'll let the owner speak about it if he wants. It was my first look at an unmolested...
  8. H

Mtd trail bike

Thank you nightgrider! https://www.google.com/search?q=MTD+Trail+bike+site:oldminibikes.com&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj22PGHx7T4AhX6IkQIHbM0DgwQrQIoBHoECBkQBQ&biw=1093&bih=500&dpr=1.25
  9. H

Mtd trail bike

Hello, you can post here. CLICK HERE You must include a selling price, "OBO" is allowed, and only one update or bump per week. Photos work better. There are icons at the top of the editing box for that.
  10. H

Power-dyne 1400 top triple clamp needed

@Kthomas , have you figured out the PM? It's called "Conversation" on this forum, but is the same as what some know as the PM or Private Message. You should see a red number on the top right of the screen at the "inbox" icon. Or, you can hover on a member's "handle" and see choices, one if...
  11. H

Lil' Indian Century Series - Restored

I've deleted the bullshit comments here. It's all in the rules folks, and I am not going to penalize the guy trying to sell his bike and stay within the guidelines. NO BULLSHITTING in the sales threads.
  12. H

Need 9/16” bore clutch for Westbend 700

Yep. He helped me, and he's been very involved in the karting portion of our world for a long time. He's at all the VKA events, and is very approachable. Great guy, great business model as well.
  13. H

Barn find - help a newb!

Hey Bob, I've been to Tokashiki about 100 times from 79 to 08. :) There are parts for the Flo Jets, but as carbs go, they leave much to be desired. You can still find them new, and there are Chinese repops available. I'd be modifying that engine to take a later version of a round slide carb...
  14. H

Taco 22 roller

Already sold, not that I could ever figure out how to ask someone if they'd ship something to me.
  15. H

Bonanza build

Nice little build/resto going on here Triley. Just an FYI- your vintage flathead motors don't "have" to start badly, or run poorly. I'm glad you're keeping an open mind, but either way, this is a cool bike and very complete. Good job.
  16. H

On the way…

He'll be here tomorrow evening. NV today.
  17. H

Finally Got The Neighbor's Kart

How embarrassing. I also restored a Bug Sprint, and had the two confused in my memory. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/1966-bug-sprint-restoration.166787/