Search results

1. H

Ruttman Spyder $1000

This is a resto-mod. Rear axle supports were removed and replaced with thicker ones to support adults. I turned all of the spacers on the axles including the sprocket to get them accurate, including center spacers. The motor plate is new, and thicker than the stock one. Fresh bearings of...
  2. H

Ruttman Spyder

I took some liberties with this one. When I got this frame from Skipp, I read up on Ruttman, and found out Troy Ruttman spent his last years right here in my town. Rear axle mounts are upgraded to "thick," new engine plate and lowers. Fenders are cut down 10" (from a Cat) holes filled, then...
  3. H

Hodakas

I've been restoring these Hodaka's as more "sympathetic" builds, with not as much new chrome, paint, etc, but rebuilding the engines, repacking forks, polishing turds, stuff like that. First one is a 1971 B+ has a title. Second one is a 64 Ace 90, which I already traded for cash, a motorcycle...
  4. H

Electric Micro Mini

I bought this tiny frame from a member here last year. I thought about tiny gas (OR for example) but the guy I bought it from mentioned he was going to do an electric bike with it, so that's what I did. I got a lot of information and advice from our friend Ian @I74 on here. He knows his...
  5. H

EBAY LiL INDIAN BRAKE CALIPER Edited.

I was incorrect in my information on this post. Please scroll down to Markus' comments on this. Apologies to all.
  6. H

BONANZA MX GAS TANK WANTED

I know what these bring, and am able to effect any needed repairs. Price commensurate with condition, fair market price paid via Pay Pal. This is for a special project. Thank you for looking.
  7. H

WANTED: Bonanza MX Steel Front Fender

Any repairable condition is fine. PM me if you have it. Thanks!
  8. H

I have some Lil Indian 6" Model (Spitfire) Questions

I can generally figure things out from photos and brochures, or even "Build Threads," but I am left with these questions specifically concerning the Spitfire model: What kick stand was used? How/where was it located? What thread (5/8-18 fine, or 5/8-11 course) and length were the original...
  9. H

Congratulations to our Build-Off Winners!

Thank you for participating in both the building AND the voting! Thank you OldMiniBikes @Hent for hosting this build. The Winners Are: Vintage Class: "t555trailblazer" with his Central Supply Cycle CCS 18 & Under Class: "The Builders" with their 1970 Fox Sprite Anything Goes Class: "mr Pat" with...
  10. H

18 & Under 1970 Fox Sprite- Winner by default in the 18 and Under Class.

While "The Builders" won by default, please have a look at their project here and their video here.
  11. H

Anything Goes! Vote For Your Favorite Anything Goes Bike

canuks sprocket trike Another Dutch minibike build from scratch. (General Lee) Another Dutch minibike build from scratch. (Herbie) Scratch built Harrison
  12. H

International Vote For Your Favorite International Bike

Efenel Flat Tracker International Class DB30 handmade old school mini
  13. H

Vintage Vote For Your Favorite Vintage Bike

Bonanza Drag Bike Vintage Class 1970 speedway shark Bonanza bc1300 Cat 300 Super bronc.... Tote Gote 760 Central cycle supply CCS Tote Gote Model 404
  14. H

ALSPORT DUNE CYCLE Arizona $1500

I keep running in to this ad, so thought I'd share it. I don't know what these things are worth, but this one seems to be in good shape. It's located about an hour away from me. All sport, Dune cycle - $1500 (Kingman) Dune cycle. Has a 370 engine, hydraulic disk brakes. Independent rear...
  15. H

WANTED-TECUMSEH DYNO or ISKY CAM

I'm looking for one of the OHH (HS) 245 lift cams/profiles from Dyno, but would settle for a 255, or any equivalent from Isky. I do know where to get my cams ground, but wanted to ask here first. Thank you.
  16. H

Happy Birthday jimh!

LOL.
  17. H

1970 Rokon $400 Flagstaff, AZ

Looks complete. https://flagstaff.craigslist.org/mcy/d/williams-70s-model-rokon/6793381069.html
  18. H

WANTED Taco Frijole Wheels for Build Off Bike

Vintage Azusa ultra lights, or even some "Taco" wheels with hub. I would also be interested in any vintage alloy wheels that are unique and would look cool, that aren't "Tri Stars" or Manco, Rupp, or Bonanza, or otherwise a signature wheel of a particular bike. I would entertain 4 or 6 inch...
  19. H

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2019 Classes and Rules

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2019 Classes and Rules Welcome to the OldMiniBikes 2019 Build-Off! This year we are streamlining the classes and simplifying the rules. There will be four classes this year. Start date January 1st, 2019 and deadline is February 1st, 2019. You will not be allowed to enter after February...