Search results

1. N

how do i take off clutch bolt?

sorry i meant shaft! not jack shaft
  2. N

how do i take off clutch bolt?

i bought the predator engine and i have it installed and i got the clutch and its on but then i realized i need a clutch guard so i bought a OldMiniBikes one. but the clutch is in the way of where i mount it. i was wondering how do i take it off because when i try the jack shaft just moves with it and it...
  3. N

Looking to buy a NOS 5 HP Tecumseh to be used with a Comet TC

i know this threads old but lets see some pics!
  4. N

need help with predator 212cc

hey turftech whats that dyno oil? i looked it up online and theres pretty much nothing and i asked my uncle he didnt know either so he just told me to put it 5w-30 because its cold where im from but i havent put the oil in yet so i need feedback
  5. N

sorry michael im new here and thanks alot roccos and turftech and all of you who helped me im going to most likely put it on tomarrow
  6. N

can i just flip the clutch so i dont need a clutch cover just move the engine over slightly?!
  7. N

hey roccos i wanted to talk to you about swaping engines in the db and places to ride around...

hey roccos i wanted to talk to you about swaping engines in the db and places to ride around here since im from Crystal lake, anyway can you text me @ 224-241-1623 thanks! -nate
  8. N

as far as the throttle hookup did you have to buy extra stuff or did you use all your old throttle stuff
  9. N

it is the old db.But i was watching video and a guy had to cut links of his original chain do i have to do this for the one i ordered and does the clutch come with the bolt to put it on. also what oil should i use. i live in the midwest so its cold so i dont know if theres special oil for that...
  10. N

so i ordered this #35 3/4" 12T clutch + 4' of #35 chain. and this Baja Doodle bug db30 engine upgrade plate and im buying the predator 212 in store when all the other stuff comes. i was just wondering if i needed anything else,what tools do i need to use and roughly how long will it take to put...
  11. N

212cc predator engine help!!!!

im not doing anything hes being a little kid by saying "im biting tonight" and my threads arent on the same topics a few weeks ago i posted a thread asking for a USED engine from someone around me and no one responded then a few days ago i asked about a NEW engine from a website.
  12. N

Wanted:5-7hp engine w/ clutch

i believe its a 16mm clutch
  13. N

yes i went but i dont want to spend over $100 on a kit and pick a fight and your biting tonight? you are a faggot and get off my thread and whats all this talk about chains i dont need a new chain and my chain is #35 if you wanted to know
  14. N

roccosbike text me 224-241-1623. and buckeye i have a baja racer mini bike one of the most common mini bikes i was just asking for people who knew about them.
  15. N

^dont be a dick. but will this clutch work?? #35 Chain, 12 Tooth - 3/4" Bore - Go-Kart & Mini bike Clutch
  16. N

thanks bullhead, do you know what kind of clutch i need or can i use my old one
  17. N

so do i have to buy that plate?! and can i use my old clutch and ok thanks whats the hf coupon code?
  18. N

hi everyone i have a baja racer mini bike(same as dirt bug and dbs) but i want to change out the stock motor cause it sucks. i was looking on harbor freight and there 212cc predator engines are only $120 not bad. 212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certified for All States Except California...