Search results

1. N

how do i take off clutch bolt?

i bought the predator engine and i have it installed and i got the clutch and its on but then i realized i need a clutch guard so i bought a OldMiniBikes one. but the clutch is in the way of where i mount it. i was wondering how do i take it off because when i try the jack shaft just moves with it and it...
  2. N

need help with predator 212cc

so i ordered this #35 3/4" 12T clutch + 4' of #35 chain. and this Baja Doodle bug db30 engine upgrade plate and im buying the predator 212 in store when all the other stuff comes. i was just wondering if i needed anything else,what tools do i need to use and roughly how long will it take to put...
  3. N

212cc predator engine help!!!!

hi everyone i have a baja racer mini bike(same as dirt bug and dbs) but i want to change out the stock motor cause it sucks. i was looking on harbor freight and there 212cc predator engines are only $120 not bad. 212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine - Certified for All States Except California...
  4. N

Wanted:5-7hp engine w/ clutch

hi im looking for a engine with a clutch for a baja racer(same as dirt bug and old db's). engine and clutch must be working good and engine must start in 1-3 pulls(may give exceptions). i live in crystal lake,IL (45 mins to a hour from chicago,45 mins from rockford,40 mins from wisconsin border)...