Search results

1. I

ID Help

My cousin has owned this bike for at least 20 years. He wants to get it running again and he's curious what it is.
  2. I

Doodlebug Forks

Looking for DB30 forks. Can be any color but have to be straight! Thanks in advance, Jerry
  3. I

Another Predator thread!!

Just picked up a predator that I swore I was going to leave stock! I just ordered the following.. Billet rod and flywheel 1.3 rockers lash caps 18 lb springs header 22mm mikuni and intake My question is what would max RPM be with the stock cam and the 1.3 rockers? No governor of course...
  4. I

Wildcat Fenders

Looking for at least 1 preferably 2 in decent shape.
  5. I

Azusa 12" seats

Looking for 2. Have to be 12" and have to be new. The smaller one in the pic. Thanks, Jerry
  6. I

Lifan 420cc

Anyone know if the gx390 parts fit the Lifan 420? I know the bore and stroke is different but do parts like cam, flywheel, valve springs, and rod fit?
  7. I

No spark on my 5HP Briggs!!

Long story short. I saw cjtmini's Doodle Bug and decided to get one. First thing I did was remove the little 2.8 and replace it with a 5Hp Briggs I had. The motor was sitting for a LONG time so before I made the swap I wanted to see if it would run. I put fresh gas and checked it for spark and...