Search results

1. old-timer

Got home to find this???????????

Gee and I thought I needed a shave:laugh:
  2. old-timer

How the heck do I delete membership?

Yeah but did nothing :shrug: How long have you been here? Just sayin :laugh:
  3. old-timer

It's been a good few years guys, and I've enjoyed our many conversations over that time. Wish you all the best and sorry for getting mad, but everyone has a breaking point.
  4. old-timer

Ths is true :laugh: but I'm not the one keeping it going. Hell I can't even keep up with all the post:shrug:
  5. old-timer

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
  6. old-timer

He put $150 K down on it and paied the $700.00 a month payment on it. I have state aid of $650 a month coning in and I did explain that. We only started getting that last month. I think thats enough explaining along with everything else explained since I've been a member here. Sometimes people...
  7. old-timer

Not sure if Hent will find it so funny when he reads my letter Karen. But then again if he's like so many others here he just might :laugh:
  8. old-timer

Sure hope so, I messaged him but no response:shrug: Your a great bunch of guys but enough is enough . I have to many other things to worry about than being harassed by people I thought were decent people. Live and learn.
  9. old-timer

I wonder how many here haven't been banned, hundred pages of bull shit but only half is replies from me? Weird huh? :laugh: Hey look at it this way, it's entertaining at least :shrug:
  10. old-timer

Oh but it was ok the bring mine into it? Oh I forgot, thats different:shrug:
  11. old-timer

Always fun at someone else expense ogy :laugh:
  12. old-timer

free?? No i didn't get that privilege like so many others.
  13. old-timer

I never asked for hand outs or donations. I needed to sell stuff to raise money HP and I the first who has ever done that?
  14. old-timer

Hey Tom how about you go hahahaha yourself !!
  15. old-timer

Yeah I thought the same thing!! You should all take a good hard look at yourselves before judging .
  16. old-timer

Yeah and so was all the shit being said here about me and my integrity. Seem to be the only language you guys understand !!
  17. old-timer

I dont have time to play games, I have to much going on in my personal life right now. I have a wife hanging on buy a hahahahaing shoe string and done trying to please everyone here !!
  18. old-timer

Seems to be alot of that going on here Tom, and NO you didn't back me up !! I thought I had many friends here but was hahahahaed over once again in my life !!