Search results

1. GustoGuy

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

No bottle jack required to fit Predator 212cc In a Rupp. Plus I have billet flywheel and billet rod and Mikuni.
  2. GustoGuy

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

Yes. A resto-mod Rupp Roadster 2 with hydraulic rear shocks and Suzuki K10 Motorcycle fork on the front wheel. The rear secondary has a larger diameter on the 20 series so I modified the Rupp TC cover and it fits well now.
  3. GustoGuy

Rupp Roadster2 - ReMod

I used a Chinese 20 series comet clone and it works well. I have a Predator 212cc non hemi with a billet rod billet flywheel Mukuni VM 22 carburetor. I never had HS40 engine on it. I bought a Robertson torque tube exhaust with the swivel baffle in it and once I turned it open I found it was too...
  4. GustoGuy

71 Rupp TC driver key

Check out Blackwidowmotorsports.net for Rupp parts
  5. GustoGuy

Rupp roadster

Thank you. It's a resto-mod Rupp Roadster 2 with full hydraulic suspension and its demands your full attention when riding it. Since I weigh more than a nine year old girl its got a built Predator 212cc on it and its got plenty of power to spare. So much power that only a select few will ride...
  6. GustoGuy

Rupp roadster

It's got the Suzuki K11 front fender on it
  7. GustoGuy

My first Rupp.

Yes. Its a K10. Awesome replacement for the stock Rupp springer fork. 5 inches of travel hydraulic oil dampened. Makes the bike ride great plus the extra weight of the Suzuki fork helps to prevent unintended wheelies too.
  8. GustoGuy

My first Rupp.

I used a BMX pig headset with an 1 inch to 1.25 adapter. I tried to use a custom machine shop headset which was aluminum and it bound up. The pig headset works great
  9. GustoGuy

My first Rupp.

It will toss you like a bad salad. Too many Hodaka powered Bonanza's had high speed forks.
  10. GustoGuy

My first Rupp.

Super Rat is cool. Like a small dirt bike. I replaced my pogo stick stock Rupp front suspension with one of these
  11. GustoGuy

My first Rupp.

Awesome Hodaka powered Bonanza
  12. GustoGuy

Power Products AH47

I would use a piece of stiff cardboard to make a template of were the mounting holes on the engine are. You may need to weld a plate to the Taco frame and then drill holes were the engine will mount. It can be done fairly easily.
  13. GustoGuy

A couple of engines I picked up today

https://www.amazon.com/Extractor-THINKWORK-Stripped-Remover-Adapter/dp/B0869BR8MG/ref=asc_df_B0869BR8MG/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=459657803259&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6152068285424998310&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9020151&hvtargid=pla-942538492980&psc=1...
  14. GustoGuy

Time to bring it back to life.

Looks about as good as it did before it was crashed. Now I got to keep it in one piece. No more inexperienced riders.
  15. GustoGuy

I didn't see it. I only seen the results of the carnage and heard an eye witness description from his other cousin who was riding the Doodlebeast (Predator 212cc powered DB30) of how he Supermanned the bike and how it tossed him.
  16. GustoGuy

Finish painting the rear fender and it lines up every bit as good as it did before the wheelie over. I will not be letting any novices ride any more because it took me quite a bit of work and I had to find time in my busy schedule to repair it.
  17. GustoGuy

An OHV Honda gx160 will still have more power than an HS40. A built gx200 will be a monster Like my Predator with billet rod and flywheel and Mikuni carburetor. I have a Suzuki K10 Motorcycle fork on my bike. It actually has about 5 inches of true oil dampened suspension and weighs at least...
  18. GustoGuy

I riden mine a fair amount and the frame is holding up well. The only thing that wrecked it so far is my wife's nephew who wheelied it over. Now that was some damage.
  19. GustoGuy

I see you extended the length of your rear swingarm. Does that help in keeping the front wheel down?
  20. GustoGuy

It's hard to get the old one out. I used a propane torch and burned it out.