Search results

1. C

tecumaeh h5k motor

well had it hust about done,throttle got stuck pulled plug wire sadly she's gone:doah:guess ill have to shove that 5 hp briggs ive been working on the side
  2. C

tecumsah 2 stroke governer

what i believe to be a h5k series motor. Can I disable the governor? It seems as though i cant get proper thotthle return with it intakect.:shrug:
  3. C

h series motor

having probs w/ governor. how can i disable this little nuiscance?see my photos under chris 14 thanks guys
  4. C

intro

HI im Chris14 1 have some posts and threads i originally picked up the old rupp as a quick flip now i cant find myself to get rid of it .i got minibikefever..anway now i have an old sst (not original and an older crotch rocket.. I am planning to go to windber for the first time it would be cool...
  5. C

Sst project motor.

Did some digging and found out from my local mower shop that my 2 stroke motor is 139 cc. Way cool. I thought it was only 60cc or so. I also found out the hard way that the throttle linkage is a little different than what I am accustomed to. My guess is that it is because it came off a...
  6. C

5hp flat head

Just put a jr racing flywheel on my 5 hp briggs.Along w/ some heavier valve springs.Thre will be more to come this winter but I cant get it to start at this point.Someone told me to set the timing @ 29 degrees(idk what that means).I do have some advance keys coming.Anybody know what Im missing?