Search results

1. incogrhino

Got a Huffy Hustler 7 today...

slept in even. Talked myself out of it even. Made the hour drive..had a good bs session with the guy..good day.
  2. incogrhino

Been a minute

Looks arco-ish. Got it on the way to work..havent had time to look at it to much... Whats the board say?
  3. incogrhino

finally got my back surgery....s1/l5

Had a lumbar decompression on my s1/l5 yesterday morning. Still alive and kicking. Just not very high at the moment. I haven't seen the work they did to me.So no pics yet..haha. still wrapped up. I already know the worst part is not being able to do shit. Can't lift more than 5lbs for weeks they...
  4. incogrhino

anyone ever ship a trike body?

Just wondering if and what is the best way to get a trike body across country. Mudbug73 is in need.....and I happen to have a mud bug body in my stash. My biggest reservation is it meeting it's death on the trip. I know we got some ninja packers on here. Any suggestions? Uship?
  5. incogrhino

riding mower

Riding Lawn Mower
  6. incogrhino

the deals I like

Minibike 75$ Baja heat. Someone grab it. :thumbsup:
  7. incogrhino

best one yet I think..

Custom built "big" minibike Enjoy...
  8. incogrhino

what the hahaha

ALLIS CHALMERS 1968-REBUILT :out:
  9. incogrhino

red noses :shrug:

Its August. And I can only remember seeing one individual do the deed.:shrug: am I wrong? I have a decent memory, but I do miss things.:laugh:
  10. incogrhino

20$ Brooks

Found this roller in a ad on cl for a Toyota pickup. Figured what the heck....can't hurt to ask. Texted em and see if the mini was for sale. 20$ and 20 minutes later.... Why the welded to the plate I have no idea. Looks OK from under. Easy fix.
  11. incogrhino

so.... I got up early and took a drive....... ;)

And grabbed this....... teaser pic for now... more tomorrow.... best I can tell it is complete. Believe it to be my first true all OEM survivor. :thumbsup: lil Indian bearcat.
  12. incogrhino

"honda""

Project Mini Bike Honda 125 I'm even scared.....
  13. incogrhino

choppah

Chopper mini bike Hahahaha'd up.
  14. incogrhino

derp

BIGGER STYLE MINI BIKE
  15. incogrhino

tractor...

1948 Waterbury Garden Tractor Basic as basic gets...:laugh:
  16. incogrhino

1947 briggs...

Scored this today. 1.5 horse power. May be my oldest one yet.( I never check my old big bastard.) Is neat.
  17. incogrhino

go fast

super fast mini bike , pit bike, chopper Kinda like it. My wallet don't.:wink:
  18. incogrhino

JFFC "ratty spyder"

I'm in. Said if I found the fenders I needed for it i'd get in. I've never even tried to fire up the motor on it. Not going to. Other plans.
  19. incogrhino

devil baby

Devil Baby Attack - YouTube So great....
  20. incogrhino

lil indian artwork?

Is there any more lil Indian decal/artwork that these? Looking around for pics. Future tattoo in the works. :wink: