Search results

1. XsSpeed

So I scored this Bonanza yesterday.

Seems pretty complete except for no motor. It looks like I need a centrifugal clutch to go with that left side sprocket instead of a torque converter right? I take it the white isn’t stock color right? And the wood isn’t either? Also what’s that tab off of the left shock for?
  2. XsSpeed

Throttle cable hook up help for Briggs 8hp

I got this 8hp motor from FB to put into my Cushman Trailster. I have it all mounted and I've since hooked up the kill switch. The only thing I have left is the throttle cable. Can anyone tell me how to hook it up on this motor? thanks
  3. XsSpeed

Help with Throttle hookup

I got this 8hp motor from FB to put into my Cushman Trailster. I have it all mounted and I've since hooked up the kill switch. The only thing I have left is the throttle cable. Can anyone tell me how to hook it up on this motor? thanks
  4. XsSpeed

Just picked up a couple minibikes - a 60's Cushman Trailster and a funky step thru

I want to take the clone motor off the Cushman and put a Briggs 8 hp with a 1" shaft on it. Can I get a centrifugal clutch reccomendation from you guys? I plan to put the clone motor in the step thru.
  5. XsSpeed

Scored a MTD 300 yesterday

Need a good parts source. I need a 4.10/3.50x6 tire and tube, a muffler, an aircleaner, and a centrifigal clutch (unless I can make this work) as starters. Then there's the seat lol... Anyone have a good 1-stop place to order from?
  6. XsSpeed

Treasure trove of minibike stuff or junk pile - you decide

I am located in Southern Maryland. I am selling off a whole bunch of my stuff in one lump sale. 3 of the motors are stuck the others turn with at least some compression. Various things missing. $500 obo will consider trades for running motorcycle, Chopper Springer forks, Bass guitar of...
  7. XsSpeed

Check out my new Huffy Hustler

I scored it today on CL
  8. XsSpeed

Sure has been a while

Man, it's been so long since I was on this awesome site. My loss for sure. 2 preteens, 2 active bands, day job and motorcycle builds keeps me pretty busy. As I get my minis ready for this years Horse Magazine's Smoke Out XsSpeed Mini Bike Races, I find I need carb tuning kits. Are...
  9. XsSpeed

Gotta love Craigs List

:thumbsup:I haven't posted for a while but I had to share this. I got these three today - a Puch, A Bird, and the trike for $30.00 that's 10 buck a piece!
  10. XsSpeed

Throttle Cable Help Needed

I'm an idiot and can't figure out how this mounts... I have a mini nearby that has a simaliar B&S and I was gonna mount it like that but it can't witht the throttle end it has on it. Any ideas? Thanks!
  11. XsSpeed

I bet it's a Bird

Mini Bike Right?
  12. XsSpeed

Quick Question

Does anyone know where I can get a Centrificigal Clutch for a 1" shaft? Thanks
  13. XsSpeed

My new website

Now has a mini bike specific page. :thumbsup: Check it for updates and pix of our goofy races. Thanks :XsSpeed Choppers: Souful Aggression or :XsSpeed Choppers: Souful Aggression
  14. XsSpeed

What do we have here?

Hmm My latest craigslist scores. Can anyone id these? I also got this old schwinn from the guy with the red mini
  15. XsSpeed

Is this a Rupp?

Or what is it? what's it worth like this? thanks
  16. XsSpeed

Gas Tank Hits The Tire

THis 5hp B&S I just took out of a leaf blower. When I tried to bolt it to the new Arco frame, the tank hit the tire. The carb is mounted to the tank. What's the easiest way to take the tank off and run one on the top of the backbone? Can I swap the carb with this old one from a Tecumseh...
  17. XsSpeed

ID my score please

I scored this in York PA at a swap yesterday for 50.00. All I need is the seat and motor! Is it a bird or what? thanks
  18. XsSpeed

Tire mouting troubles

what's the easiest way to mount a 5" tire on a solid rim? I tried soup and screwdrivers but it was kicking my ass! :confused:
  19. XsSpeed

X-Mas Fun

my wife riding the Scat Cat I redid for her (see project page) My mom after the kids hit her with silly string me kickin it in the combat slippers My wife and mom My mom, wife, and dad (in XsSpeed Championship Race attire) Merry X-Mas!
  20. XsSpeed

Anyone got original ads or pix for Scat Cat and Fox?

I am giving this scat cat to my wife (see projects for redo - new pix later) and this fox to my dad and would love an original ad or stock pic to print out and show them. THanks!