Search results

1. novadose74

What’s the Best way to separate this rim?

Hi, this rim is off a Thomas wacky, chopper, want to know what’s the best way to separate it without damaging it?
  2. novadose74

My new Rupp continental cover is finally here!!

thanks John! First class all the way!!!
  3. novadose74

Wacki chopper clutch cover

I got the NOS clutch cover mounted, but I don’t like the way I had to do it w two separate L brackets. Any one have pics of the stock mounts?
  4. novadose74

Lil Indian outlaw chopper

Picked this up before the holidays, had to put an aftermarket jackshaft with modifications made to fit. Had to cut part of the tube to shorten it, then had to elongate the mount holes sideways so jackshaft could be offset to meet rear tire. Still looking for an original. Didn’t have the motor or...
  5. novadose74

Wacki chopper progress

added new shocks, hs50, original exhaust, tube cap to give the sissy bar a cleaner look
  6. novadose74

How are the Thomas minis gas tanks mounted, specifically the Wacki Chooper?

how is the tank mounted, and how is the line hooked up???
  7. novadose74

Need 1966 Rupp Continental kickstand

Looking for the kickstand for my 1966 Rupp continental. thank you.
  8. novadose74

Need lil Indian jack shaft

Hi, like the title says I need a jack shaft for this lil Indian chopper, cash or trade. Thanks!
  9. novadose74

Just picked up a Thomas Wacki Chopper!

Picked up two cool choppers this weekend
  10. novadose74

Is this original? 70 Rupp Roadster support piece

Is this support piece original? I see some without it
  11. novadose74

Vertical seam gas tank needed

Hi, like the title says, I am looking for a vertical seam gas tank for my Arco II Chopper. Thanks!
  12. novadose74

ARCO DISC BRAKE SETUP, ORIGINAL OR NOT?

Looking to buy an ARCO, I’m wondering if anyone can let me know if the disk brake setup is original , thank you . .
  13. novadose74

Fox Thunderbolt Chopper

This may be a long shot, but I’m looking for a Fox Thunderbolt chopper frame. I have the forks, just need the frame!
  14. novadose74

ID needed on brake caliper?

Hi, does anybody know what this brake caliper is and what it went to? Thank you.
  15. novadose74

Any Long Island events?

Looking to attend any Long Island events, just need to know time and location! Thanks.
  16. novadose74

My two Trakcycles

Was cleaning out the garage, and thought it would be a good idea to show the two different models. Everything is the same but the front ends are different
  17. novadose74

ARCO II CHOPPER PARTS

Hi, I am looking for any parts that have to do with the Arco two chopper shown. Specifically the disc brake and the wheels. But I’ll entertain anything. Thank you!
  18. novadose74

Picked this up recently, what is it?

well, I know it’s a light kit, lol, but what does it go to? The switch looks like the one on a Rupp continental, but I’m not sure. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  19. novadose74

Rupp continental question

hi, is this a normal amount of cover for the clutch? It doesn’t seem to be enough?