Search results

1. dave dickson

Hello again!!

Hello All here at Oldminibikes.com, I know it has been awhile since anyone has heard from me, as I have been through a lot of personal drama, but so far, with determination, and with quite a few prayers that got answered, I find myself in a much better situation, now, then I was in back in 2009...
  2. dave dickson

MTD Minibike

Just in; Bought this little beauty yesterday, not saying how much, want to get it going after it gets a serious bath, rear tire repair, the biggest thing is that darn torque converter belt, where do you get them??
  3. dave dickson

I was disappointed!!

I came here the other day, looking for the proper way to set the points and timing, on a Tec 3.5, at least that's what I think I have, it's a motor that I got on a bike last year, no recoil housing, therefore no numbers. Last summer I switched parts with some parts I had to make a whole motor...
  4. dave dickson

Hello Again Old Friends and New!

Hello All, I'm back again! Just to let you all that remember me know I m back home in beautiful Akron Ohio, gpt my home back, been somewhat trying to get my shop set back up. I just this morning bpught this new phone that will let me do all sorts of new tricks, so I hope to send you guys...
  5. dave dickson

Hello Everyone!!!

Gosh, Ive missed the OldMiniBikes,, my little laptop came up stolen, lost alot of stuff on that, bought what they said was a Smart Phone, but its not smart enough to post on here. For those who remember me, Im doing fine, and all of you who prayed for me, well it worked, Im now back in my home in...
  6. dave dickson

Im back!!!

Not sure if any of you guys remember me but if you do, here's an update on my situation. I got my house in Akron, Ohio, back!! The X finially vacated it on Dec. 1 2010, and since she did that on her own free will the contract will bounce back to me and I will only have around 5 1/2 years to pay...
  7. dave dickson

Where's Dave???

Well hello all !!! Just got to peek my head in here yesterday to look around and catch up on some of your work, don't mind if you see that I dropped by your page just to say hi, and what you up to, it truley has been awhile for me since my last sit down ,I can read this or visit with him...
  8. dave dickson

Where's Dave?

Sadly, I write this, I'm gone from home. The little woman and myself had a falling out, and I thought it best to leave home, I left everything there, and only took a small backpack. I know it's been awhile since I posted on here, even got a notice to come back and say hi, that's just about all I...
  9. dave dickson

Testing,123

The other day I was about to start a thread, telling everyone how sad I was feeling, I'm glad I stopped!!! I'm still sad, I sold my 2 clone PINK bikes, man they were fast! I feel as though I lost 2 of my own children, almost, I mean, a part of me was in those 2 bikes, I gave the guy i sold them...
  10. dave dickson

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's still early as I begin this post but I want to say Hi to all the new members, and Happy New Year to everyone that comes to this place called OLDMINIBIKES.com, I also want to applogize because I started that 9 bike one trike build, and it's been going real slow lately, sorry about that, but...
  11. dave dickson

What would you do?

A little over a month ago someone brought me a minibike to repair, it was an oldie, a Cat, with an old briggs motor on it, it has points in it so it's old! Well along with the points, it has the 4 bolt magneto in it, I looked on line, and magnetos are quite expencive, but I found a used one...
  12. dave dickson

Pink bikes For sale

Hi All, I know I haven't been on here alot lately, been real busy trying to keep my head above water, lol, Anyway I listed these bikes on Craigslist today and thought I'd give the crew here at OldMiniBikes a shot at them too, One is like brand new, just gave it a test, still has most of the half tank of...
  13. dave dickson

Fork for dobber

Been having trouble all day with the puter, hope this works, anyway, dobber send me a pm and let me know yes or no, if yes, give snail mail address, and I'll send the bars, also let me know how much to send other bars back. dave p.s I'll look for answer in the am, going to catch some zzzzzzz's...
  14. dave dickson

What happened to the direct link to E-bay?

Jut wondering if anyone else noticed that the "BAT LINK" to E-Bay is missing, What's up with that? dave
  15. dave dickson

Well 8-ball did it sell?

Just wondering Kenny, did you sell your super bronc? If you did, did you get a good price? I am pondering putting those darned pink bikes on E-bay, but I don't want to if it's a waste of time! dave
  16. dave dickson

A "Kick" in the pants for Hent,

Hent, here we are going into the 08th month, we discussed the logo's stuff in the second month, while it was cold and there was nothing to do, and as I remember there was some pretty neat stuff discussed for a short while, then nothing, I wrote you and offered my assistance in any way, If I...
  17. dave dickson

Ten Dollars will get you...

The other day my nephew found this go-cart, well it was black when it made it to my house, and I really wanted to get a couple of "before" pics of it, but mom was so mad that I bought another piece of "junk", she wouldn't even talk to me for a couple of days, so I had some hot orange paint I...
  18. dave dickson

My Favorites!!

I'm starting this thread to list your favorite places to get stuff for mini bikes, either on line or locally, Let's see weather we people that have been here for a while can create a list for the NEW BEE's so we don't have to repeat ourselves 150 times, we can just say " Go to shop tools, under...
  19. dave dickson

Pink,Bird,Foremost

Built for a girl with guts, that's right, tool around with this brand new 6.5 Blue Max motor, only put 1/2 a tank in it to see how it worked, will be draining most of it back out, 3 crash dummies said it has too much Tim Allen in it, and after I rode it, well it's too much for this old...
  20. dave dickson

New Gadget advice????

Someone PLEASE tell me how you go thru U-Tube to post pics on this website, not the stills, I got that down pat, I'm talking the short vids you catch on your phone, or camera, thanks in advance. dave PS this could be considered as a shop tool cause it's a mini bike video I want to post!!!! dave