Search results

1. C

It’s a bonanza with some mods

I just finished one of two Bonanza Minibike’s. Fabricated my own trail tamer type leading link suspension new stronger engine mount 420 chain and modded presditor 212. With TAV The goal was to make a bulletproof mini that can go toe to toe with a motorcycle as far as reliability goes.
  2. C

69' Cat 300X Roller - original condition- ODD BALL DISC BRAKE

Hi, i have a 300tt I bought from original owner. It's been sitting in my shead for about 12 years. It is 100 percent original condition it has the rigid foot pegs and disc brake on sprocket and is in almost mint condition. I guess I'll have to drag it out and take some pics.
  3. Savage_garage1

Savage_garage1

4. C

Comment by 'caperman' in media 'S6300428'

nice unmolested Savage
  5. C

Super Bronc VT 8

Super Bronc S/n I found it after stripping about five coats of paint off. Thanks, Mike
  6. Heald Super Bronc seral number

Heald Super Bronc seral number

Location of Super Bronc VT8 serial number
  7. C

Super Bronc VT 8

I just Purchased a Heald Super Bronc VT 8 and I can't find the seral number. Does anyone know where it could be located on the frame? Thanks, Mike
  8. C

Savage minibike resto done at last

Heres some more pics. Theres a video on youtube. caperman
  9. Super Savage minibike

Super Savage minibike

Super Savage Minibike with west Bend 580 5 port engine.
  10. Super Savage minibike

Super Savage minibike

11. Super Savage minibike

Super Savage minibike

12. Super Savage minibike

Super Savage minibike

13. C

Savage minibike The engine is a West Bend 580 5 port engine rated at 6 1/2 HP It is what came on the minibike origonally. They also came with a Clinton 2 1/2 HP engine as standard equipment and the West Bend was a more expensive model which they called the Super Savage. Thanks Mike, aka caperman
  14. C

Well, I have finally finished my Savage minibike after two years and a lot of scrounging parts and fabricating the ones I diden't have. You can see it under photos and Savage minibike on this site. caperman
  15. C

Falcon Caper Fenders

Just to let you guys know I just finished my Savage minibike restoration you can see it under Savage photos.
  16. C

Falcon Caper Fenders

Butchered Caper Cycle fender Those are the correct fenders. I dont know how someone could bend a fender like that. I have seen Caper Cycles since they were new and those are origonal except for the bent one. You can see my Capers under caper cycle. There is a way to anneal the aluminum so you...
  17. I just finished restoring my savage

I just finished restoring my savage

18. I just finished restoring my savage

19. I just finished restoring my savage

20. I just finished restoring my savage

Left side