Search results

1. Mean Dean

1969 El Burro Sand and Sno Torque 5 All original survivor.

This is a great condition El Burro. It has a rare Big Block 5 H.P. Tecumseh w/ Torque Converter. Tires are in Exec shape and hold air. Runs good. Was a 1 owner bike before I bought it. $795. Firm.
  2. Mean Dean

Detroit Autorama Mini Bike Pics march 6 thru 8th 2015

Here are some from Motor City Mini's display
  3. Mean Dean

Heading from Michigan to Boston The 12/26 to 1/4/15

I am heading to West Mansfield just south of Boston. Anybody need anything delivered from Mich to there. Taking the 80 to the 90 all the way. I am taking the truck empty and it is a 2005 Dodge diesel 4 whl drive with a big cap to keep it all dry...
  4. Mean Dean

Lil Indian Warranty Papers.

I was up at Allied Leisure ( Lil Indian) yesterday and helping them go thru some stuff since they moved. We found a few old original warranty booklets or warranty papers if you want to call them. When you bought a new Lil Indian They would put the dealer's name . The vin and the purchase date...
  5. Mean Dean

1971 Rupp Mini Go Joe

Listing this here first for my OldMiniBikes brothers. I paid a lot for this one but will take a loss at $950. has a newer 5 H.P. Real clean frame. Painted in white. original tires and wheels that are nice. I will ship anywhere in the 48 States.
  6. Mean Dean

NOS Cat Eliminator parts

A good Friend of mine with no Computer has some NOS Cat Elimintor parts, NOS CLutch Guard. $80. has a couple NOS Sissy Bars $60.00 each. NOS Wheel stars black only. $50.00 for a set of 4 has a few sets. PM me and I will take care of you and him.
  7. Mean Dean

Meyers Lynx Frame and wheels

This is a Meyers Lynx. It has the original wheels and tires. some goofy small stuff welded to it easy clean up. $200.00, Or The same as a Taco 100. It is a 1970. It was claimed by The Meyer family as one of theirs over a year ago. I have a NOS Taco seat also for extra $100. or all for $280.
  8. Mean Dean

Terra Floater

Cleaning house. What you see is what you get. Hodaka clone engine. Taking a big loss. $450.00 Come get it.
  9. Mean Dean

NOS Ruttman rear sprocket bolts.

Going thru and cleaning out my stash. I found a few of these. These are super hard to find Thin headed to clear the frame . 5/16ths by 3 1/2 fine thread. These are for the mid 70's Ruttman 4 spoke. $2.85 each plus shipping.
  10. Mean Dean

2 1971 Speedway Green Horns

One is complete with A lighted coil 5 H.P. Tecumseh. The other is a Roller I picked up for parts. I have the hard to find torque converter cover. Both are in good shape. Motor runs good. I have the exhaust pipe also. All for $675.
  11. Mean Dean

1971 Moto Skeeter 550

Pretty much a survivor except the Torque Converter cover that I can tell. Runs good but has been sitting some. Seat has a few tears. $750, OBO.
  12. Mean Dean

Just Stolen Ruttman Long Frame Spyder

This one was just Stolen This Morning Around 3:30 to 6 Am. Reward $$$$ 1975 Ruttman Spyder Long Frame. Powder Coated in Silver. Fenders were also. Handle bars were painted Silver also. Custom built Honda Clone. Seat is Black Pleated with Charcoal Glitter sides. Mikuni Carb. Everything was...
  13. Mean Dean

Canada's Laws are Fxxxed up

I gave a friend of mine who lives in Windsor, Ontario a Ruttman Spyder and they would not let it in. He is on his way back to me now to drop it back off. They said they would not let the frame in. You Canadian guys are in trouble.
  14. Mean Dean

Rare Mini Mate one of 2 made Scooter

I just picked this up the other day from Ray Michrina's daughter. Regis made two for Ray's daughter and his son for Xmas in 73' He gave it to them Xmas Day and they cruised the basement for the winter. It is half a Mini Mate. Rear wheel band brake. original Mini mate tires and wheels. It is a...
  15. Mean Dean

1970 Ruttman Large Frame Spyder

Listing for a friend. I sold him the frame .He is one of Detroit's street racers also. This one has a lot of good work done on it. This one is a semi Custom. Mint frame powder coated in Silver metallic. All new custom built Predator engine. Flat top piston. It has a Honda 65th milled head.Some...
  16. Mean Dean

Thomas Wacki Chopper

I have decided to sell my Wacki Chopper, Over the years I have accumulated a lot of NOS parts. The tank and fuel petcock are new old stock. The chrome exhaust pipe and engine flange.Screws in the back of the engine and pipe slides in it with a set screw. I have a real nice set of 6" Snowflake...
  17. Mean Dean

Restored Ruttman Spyder

1970 Ruttman Short Frame Spyder. Mint original 70' Spyder frame with original welded on Kickstand. New but older Tecumseh 5 H.P. Crate engine never fired. All new Clutch and NOS Ruttman brake band Kit. Original rechromed handle bars and original Ruttman rechromed fenders. The front has the...
  18. Mean Dean

1971 Ruttman Restored Toad

This is a mint 71 Ruttman Horny Toad that was upgraded to 6" mags. Powder coated Gucky Orange. All new parts. Newer Tecumseh 5.5 H.P. Crate engine. All new axles and high speed bearings. New Azusa 5 Spoke 6" Inch Mags instead of the 4 inch steel wheels. New 6" Universal Cheng Shin tires from a...
  19. Mean Dean

Nomad Sno Cats

I have two Nomad Sno Co's or cat's what I call them. These are good projects just missing motors on One. The other just a few pieces and the motor. Real Nice original paint and seats, wheels etc. These used Ruttman 4 Spoke Mags on the front. They are nice. $185.00 and $165.00 I can deliver to...
  20. Mean Dean

Cleaning house

1970-71' CCS Chopper. Been in my collection for years. Selling quite a few bikes actually and then I am taking a break. This is a rare Chopper. Newer Crate engine from the 80's runs and drives. Original Tires and wheels. Never cut broke or Butched. They did add a piece behind the engine plate...