Search results

1. H

White Knuckle Scramble 2016 - LAST ONE

Yes, we've decided this will be the last one we do. Lots of reasons, but primarily because I'm moving out of state. The good news is that there is a big vintage kart event that same weekend in Quincy which means fewer karts and more minibike time on the track! I'm working on the website...
  2. H

White Knuckle Scramble III - minibike racing in IL

Yep, vintage minibike racing (and vintage kart racing, we like it both ways ;) ) all day! Race it on the track, or drag it. Easy to comply with rules. What safety equipment you don't already have, you can rent at the track for $5, so don't freak out. Details at: Home Page
  3. H

White Knuckle Scramble 2015

We finally have a date! Saturday, July 25
  4. H

What is this?

It reads "Peerless Gear Div. Tecumseh". I was told it was a transmission and it came with a fake chopper minibike my father-in-law bought. I think the previous owner was planning on adding it to the bike. Any value in it?
  5. H

White Knuckle Scramble 2014 - minibike & kart racing

I will be posting details, updates and so on as the year progresses, but everything is pretty much the same as last year. Simple rules: Vintage-looking minibikes and vintage karts only. Your brakes and steering must work and pass a simple tech inspection. Safety equipment...
  6. H

White Knuckle Scramble 2014

I'll be updating our site soon with details, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a date for 2014. Saturday, August 16 again at Norway, IL (Concept Haulers Motor Speedway)
  7. H

Vintage 5hp Briggs

I have 2 vintage 5hp B&S engines for sale. One is from the 1960s and one from the 1970, but otherwise have identical specs. I'll post the numbers later. I bought them for use in a kart, but decided on a different direction. The PO filled them with MMO for storage, so I haven't tried firing...
  8. H

Howdy!

Oops! I just realized that I never introduced myself before lurking and posting. How ruuuuuude. My name is Joe. I don't have a minibike, but I do have a go kart. It's an early 60s Simplex Challenger Mk II Racer. I'm looking for a pair of era-correct 2-stroke engines for it. My minibiking...
  9. H

White Knuckle Scramble - Chicago

I'm trying to organize a vintage go kart & minibike rallye/race for Sept. 2013 (White Knuckle Scramble). We found a great track that will allow us to run minibikes AND karts, but it's not going to be cheap, so we're having a good-old fashioned fundraiser to make it happen. Part of that will...