Search results

1. mipowdercoater

Got a new scoot!

I just picked up this Sportster 1200 custom. 5600 miles bone stock. I've got new air cleaner and pipes on the way and plan to change out the seat.
  2. mipowdercoater

Great deal!

Vintage Go-Cart dune buggy
  3. mipowdercoater

WTF paypal

I've been buying vintage video game stuff at garage sales lately then cleaning it up and selling on ebay well according to paypal a buyer paid with a stolen credit card and paypal froze my account and then gave a refund at my expense to the credit card company. It was for 22 bucks but still...
  4. mipowdercoater

Usps sucks!

Over that last week I have been ordering parts and one guy would only ship usps so I agreed and he paid for 2 day shipping. well its now been 7 days and I still have not got my package and of course calling them they say I need to use the tracking # but why can they not account for the fact they...
  5. mipowdercoater

Good use of a minibike.

Found this on a motorcycle racing page I visit. ]
  6. mipowdercoater

New bike.

I picked this baby up yesterday. It's a 1981 Yamaha Maxim 650. Its in need of a rear tire fork seals and front and rear brakes. 13k miles.
  7. mipowdercoater

wanted superbronc vt812 front hub.

In need of the front axle/hub with out the front brake.
  8. mipowdercoater

Super bronc tav

Came off my vt8-12 and does not include the driver driven or cover what you see is what you get. I'd like to get 250 shipped.
  9. mipowdercoater

13hp predator ?

Are these still a clone of the gx390 or are they like the 6.5hp with a different crank etc ?
  10. mipowdercoater

Wanted Complete Superbronc around mi.

Ok getting my tax refund and I wanna buy a complete super bronc not running ok but must be complete. Willing to drive upper ohio indiana and michigan.
  11. mipowdercoater

Am I wrong ?

My gf and I are at odds because of our vehicles. I have a 99 4 door 4x4 blazer ls and a 97 Saturn sl1 well she can't drive a stick and has no interest to learn. Well I said we should find a newer 2000-2004 gm with a 3800 because there stone cold reliable great power and decent on gas. Well she...
  12. mipowdercoater

Mobil 1 steal of the century.

Looked at an autozone sale ad and about crapped my pants mobil 1 5w40 diesel oil full synthetic for 12.99 a gallon. Thats cheaper then buying it in a 55 gallon drum!!!!! I'm running to autozone after work to clear them out...
  13. mipowdercoater

terra tandem on hotrod!!!!!!!

How did jeep4me's terra tandem end up in California ???? Mini Bike Mayhem! Taco Mini Bikes Custom HOT ROD Bike! HOT ROD Unlimited Ep. 46 - YouTube
  14. mipowdercoater

parts list needed must take paypal.

OK so here is my list. Hm80 air filter assembly White gas tank for tec hm80 Shocks for super bronc Rear tail light for super bronc Tav cover for super bronc Belt for tav And I'm sure I will add more to the list.
  15. mipowdercoater

A big tease!

So ive been trying to finish my superbronc vt12 for a very long time well I keep running into snags like moving had to make an emergency car purchase and getting pretty sick well anyways I'm focusing on one part at a time and right now its the motor and I need a carb and the little items like...
  16. mipowdercoater

Just booked a disney trip.

And I got a hell of a deal. For 6 nights at there all star sports hotel was 362 with our 40% discount. Airfare is 500 on the nose with all our bags. So for less then 900 bucks because we get free admission to all the disney parks we are gonna have a blast!
  17. mipowdercoater

Just a warning.

So as my main job I do computer repair/build new servers for all kinds of company's. Well we are getting a ton of this crypto virus that basically locks all of your pictures, music and word doc's on your pc and an external hard drive if it gets connected anytime after the pc has been...
  18. mipowdercoater

Hm 80 oversized piston and rings.

Looking to finish my Hm80 and need the next size up from std piston and rings and local shops have not been very helpful.
  19. mipowdercoater

Heald vin's

Before I call ron and bug him over a silly question does anyone know if the vins started from 0 or 1 ? My mso for the bike says it was built on jan 30th 1975 with a vin of 3093.
  20. mipowdercoater

Gluing brake pads.

So on my super bronc project I need to glue the pads on the front brake I used jb weld but it comes of with any time I apply the brakes. Any idea's :shrug: