Search results

1. minibikeman1180

70cc atv problem

hi myatv only runs on choke and when you take the choke off i need to holdbit about 3/4 throtle to keep it runing also it goes and stops but it doesnt die as long as you have throttle also if you rev it it it backfires about 10-15 times if any of you may know whats wrong let me know thsnks, Joe
  2. minibikeman1180

atv electrical problems (no spark)

i have an old sunl atv eithout spark most of the wires are cut and i ddo not know where thay go please reply if you need a picture please let me know:thumbsup:
  3. minibikeman1180

Honda GX160

I have a gx 160 up for sale pm me if you want price pictures and details
  4. minibikeman1180

Briggs 5hp

Does anyone want to buy two briggs and stratton 5 hp engines? Pm me if you want pictures
  5. minibikeman1180

Help Quick!

I have a honda clone and i am getting a stock bore flat top piston. What rings should i use?
  6. minibikeman1180

Tilllotson Carberautor

Hi i was wondering how important is it to get an aftermarket carberautor i have looked at the tillotson and the mikuni and do not know which one is better can somebody help ?
  7. minibikeman1180

clone problem

i was riding my minibike with a box stock clone and it never runs right , but i was riding and it just shut down ,now it will not start what should i do
  8. minibikeman1180

gx200 clone stock carb adjustment

i have a box stock engine and it doesnt run right how should i adjust the screws ?