Search results

1. Arthur Kill

Crushed Spark Plug, WTF?

**Twilight Zone Music*** Toro 4-stroke, 87CC OHV Electric Start taking off a 18-inch snowthrower. Pull start is locked - pull the spark plug and it's CRUSHED, like the piston slammed into it. (Yes, I checked, it's the correct spark plug.) Pull the starter cover off and I can spin the fly-wheel...
  2. Arthur Kill

WTF is this thing?

It's about 18" tall and a slot on the back to hang it on the wall. There is a sealed glass vessel inside with about 40 ounces a liquid that seems to be the consistency of water. Anybody?
  3. Arthur Kill

Brakes for Old Style DB

Caliper, rotor or -- caliper and rotor. I'll take whatever you have as long as the price is reasonable. (Mine looks like this one)
  4. Arthur Kill

Tecumseh H70 7HP Engine

Starts right up and runs strong. Still mounted to a Simplicity 755 Snowblower with a blown trans. (Transmission is obsolete as are many of the trans parts needed for rebuild) Has perfect working electric start. Manufacture year believed to be 1986. (blower housing stamp = H70-130261K...
  5. Arthur Kill

John Deere Doodlebug

heh! Somebody must really like John Deere products. john deere mini bike !!! look make offer
  6. Arthur Kill

Geocaching Anyone?

Do we have any geocachers here? :shrug:
  7. Arthur Kill

The Owner Wants To Sell It

But he has no idea what it is.
  8. Arthur Kill

Well, I never...

WTF is it? It's for sale: 3HP MINIBIKE
  9. Arthur Kill

Briggs and Stratton 500 Series 158cc Vertical Shaft

I actually have a MTD Yard Machines Lawn Mower - Model No. 11A-414E029 407-896 It's missing the upper handlebars, has the Briggs and Stratton 500 Series 158cc engine -- has compression but didn't try to start it. Included is deck, wheels, engine, bag, bag frame, lower handlebars and cable. I...
  10. Arthur Kill

Motor Found in Woods

I found this in the woods near my house. Looks like some sort of compressor maybe? Anyone know what it is? It bears no tag or markings.
  11. Arthur Kill

NIB - Bearings 6203-2RS and 6007-2RS - 4 of each

I have 4 of each of these, brand new, never used, still in the box : Part Number: 6203-2RS Description: BEARING 17X40X12 Brand: PARTS UNLIMITED Weight: 0.19 lbs. Retail Price: $3.95 ----------------------- Part Number: 6007-2RS Description: BEARING 35X62X14 Brand: PARTS UNLIMITED Weight...
  12. Arthur Kill

DB30 Bearing Sizes

Anyone have a complete list of the old style DB30 Frame (non-motor) Bearing Sizes? - WHEEL BEARINGS F & R - 6201-2RS - 12x32x10 (4) - NECK TUBE - 6900 - 10 x 22 x 6 (2) - CHAIN IDLER - 608, 8x22x7 (2) Miss any? Of course, I could just go pull the bike apart and look but I'm far too lazy...
  13. Arthur Kill

Drilling Holes for Predator

Is the DB30's stock engine plate square to the bike's rear wheel? In other words, can I use a speed square on the edge of the plate when measuring to drill the holes for the new Predator engine? Thanks. Cross posted on an old thread in Project Logs forum but this question is...
  14. Arthur Kill

Hydro Brake Setup for Doodle Bug

I need the whole setup and a rotor too. :scooter:
  15. Arthur Kill

Kill Switch - Predator on Doodle Bug

Here we go - dumb question number 1: I want to keep all the stock kill switches on the Predator. So, couldn't I just join the DB's wire A into the Predator wire connector barrel A? And, the DB's wire B into the Predator wire connector barrel B? :shrug: ===================================...
  16. Arthur Kill

I Just (re)Broke My Cherry

Well, after gaining a lot of quality knowledge from the users at OldMiniBikes, more than a month of searching and a very bad jones, I finally purchased a (old style) Doodle Bug Mini Bike today. Why I wanted one so bad, I have no idea? I owned 2 or 3 as a kid and have been riding very fast/powerful...
  17. Arthur Kill

DB Dilemma - Tecumseh or Clone?

For an old style Doodle Bug, which motor is less of a hassle to install? I have a 5HP Tecumseh Snow King off of a snowblower, it's in good shape that I was going to use on the mini bike. I've been offered $60 bucks for it. Should I take the $60 add just a few more bucks and go buy a...
  18. Arthur Kill

WTB: Doodle Bug - NNJ

Looking for the old style DB30, Dirt Bug or Racer in a roller but will not turn it down with a factory or updated motor in Northern New Jersey as long as the price is right.
  19. Arthur Kill

Are Doodlebug frames the same?

Are the old style, similar looking Doodlebug frames, all the same? BAJA RACER DIRT BUG DB30 They appear to be. :shrug:
  20. Arthur Kill

Doodlebug "For Sale" Video

How NOT to make your Youtube sales video. Too funny.:smile: 79A9JKx-NDo