1. newguy77

Manco Thunderbird?

Drum brakes, Tecumseh.
  2. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

Sprocket painted
  3. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

Realized I don't have a 5/8 drill bit to enlarge the fork. I might borrow one from my neighbor.
  4. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I'm going for it!:grind:
  5. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I am really liking the look of the doodle bug fork on the azusa frame. I just need to drill out the fork to fit the frame. Can't wait to tear up the snow when winter hits:scooter:
  6. newguy77

Nj show oct 5

The show was great. Behind the alley way there was a trail by the railways we should tear up:scooter:. BTW kenvilkid's bike was the most functional trail bike on the lot.
  7. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

They aren't gold there rusty and the tires are worn down but if you want it message me.
  8. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I just finished my other Azusa bike. It runs like a tiger that can't keep its front tire on the ground :scared:. Its a blast:laugh:. I might put a doodle bug front end I found sticking out of a trash can on my new(to me) frame. At least the colors match,Rust Red.
  9. newguy77

Ol' Red - Azusa build

I was stroling around the parking lot of The Hot Dog Hut and my eyes came upon the familiar lines of an azusa mini frame. So I got it. Going to rebuild a 3 HP Briggs and pop her in there. Also, going to need a few parts here and there;clutch, linkages, brakes and some foot pegs. :scooter::scooter:
  10. newguy77

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Cant Wait:clap: Is there rv hook ups? (Water, Electric, Dump station)
  11. newguy77

Predator right side tank and spares.

Does it fit the new 2014 model?
  12. newguy77

arco? I have no idea

13. newguy77

arco? I have no idea

What make is it? What kind of wheels are they? Purple :scooter:
  14. newguy77

Azusa seat, kill switch, tubes, honda gas cap

Azusa seat 3 bolt pattern, kill switch and mount for handle bars, 145/70-6 and 4.10/3.50-6 tubes, @nd honda metal gas cap. Thanks:boat:
  15. newguy77

Predator gas cap filler hitting frame

I was thinking of getting one of these Honda gas caps. How much shorter are these than the bulky plastic ones? What Honda model engine gas cap should fit the predators?:shrug:
  16. newguy77

Gas tanks

I need a low profile honda gas cap or a whole gas tank with a side fill. Also any gas tank with a 1/4 fitting no too big and too rust. Thanks:scooter:
  17. newguy77

Yes I have that same tank. I there a way to make a bracket to move it to the side a few inches? Also, can I take off the breather assembly on the tank and fill gas there and then put a rubber cork in it?
  18. newguy77

I got a predator 212cc from hf for my azusa mini bike frame. When I put it in it fit but the gas cap is dead center in on the frame. Is there a way to move the gas tank over a bit? It has 3 bolts holding it on. Its one of the newer ones with the ribbed gas tank and paper air filter(manufactured...
  19. newguy77

New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Whats jeffs even? Where and when?