Search results

1. oldschool84

Cant figure out what frame we have

Thanks alot!!!
  2. oldschool84

That swing arm looks alot like the shortster. Speaking of that bike, I'd like to find one down the road for the sake of collecting. Not the most attractive bike but a hard to find one never the less. Thanks for your input!
  3. oldschool84

Thanks for the input, definitely a heinz 57, being that it was yellow, red, green, blue etc lol. We plan on making it dependable, it's for my twin brother, so he will pick the final color.
  4. oldschool84

Lol exactly what I think. Puts to mind a Toyoco style frame, we have a masher 500 and its somewhat similar, but different.
  5. oldschool84

Hello all, My older brother picked up this chopper style frame for our minibike collection, but we still haven't been able to positively identify it. Any help and input would greatly be appreciated! Mike
  6. oldschool84

Rust-Oleum paint jobs

I powder coat small stuff as well, using a regular convection oven, and get my powder from powderbythepound, they have some nice colors for a good price. Your looks awesome though, love the classic red!
  7. oldschool84

Anyone have a mega moto 212?

I was just on OldMiniBikes and they now offer a torque converter kit for the coleman ct200u, comes with riser plate hop up kit exhaust and torque converter for $199. wondering if it would work on the bt200x? Heres a link to it...
  8. oldschool84

Kawasaki Jalopy/RatRod!!!

I love It! The clutch cover completes the look, very well done!
  9. oldschool84

Rust-Oleum paint jobs

Yeah it was a 24 hr cure time Littlebear, it was called Majic Tractor, Truck and Implement Paint. Its an Oil Based and can be brushed or sprayed. Yeah It does seem to be more chip resistant to, I dont know if its the hardener that they furnish with the paint that makes it more durable or the...
  10. oldschool84

Rust-Oleum paint jobs

Ive used the rustoleum In a gravity fed gun on a few projects and they turned out good, another option thats a little less expensive than automotive paint(and depending on what color you want) is some of the tractor paints they sell at tractor supply. I painted a horse trailer with a gloss red...
  11. oldschool84

Ct200u-a $350 @ walmart free ship!

Still a good price for that bike, I work at Wal-Mart, and Im hoping the motovoxs we have go on clearance and I can scoop them all up! They have one mega moto 212cc and three small 80cc motovoxs. Hoping to scoop up another coleman CT200u here in the next few weeks as well.
  12. oldschool84

Heald Super Bronc Parts

Hey gumpit, Just to let you know on your search for parts, there is a guy on ebay selling reproduction kickstands for the heald, for 27 bucks free shipping. I bought one for my heald and I was pretty impressed with the work. They are the square styled kickstand though, so depending on if you...
  13. oldschool84

new Coleman ct200u owner (soon)

Right on, thanks EVOL. And lol I see your point Raskin lol. I built a harley style single for my fiance's baja warrior, it looks great but still has a burn factor lol.
  14. oldschool84

I saw those headers on ebay and debated on getting one, does the double pipes give a different tone by chance? One of my current builds I'm doing I'm going to try a dual exhaust on it.
  15. oldschool84

You're welcome Kenstogie, also there is a thread on here that I read recently where member EVOL Tweety Bird added a front brake and EVOL Tweety Bird did a fantastic job! Check out the thread on it and best of luck!
  16. oldschool84

P.S. Kenstogie, If you ever get an itching to upgrade the hemi, there are several places you can buy upgrade kits ranging from stage 1 to stage 4. OldMiniBikes, hotrodminkbike, and nrracing all offer nice kits depending on what price range you like and stage you prefer. If you have any more...
  17. oldschool84

Kenstogie, Judging by that link that has the torque converter on amazon, it doesn't come with the plate needed to mount the torque converter to the side of the engine. You will need the plate, as it holds the shaft for the driven gear. Try this link from amazon, and ebay also has these full...
  18. oldschool84

You're welcome
  19. oldschool84

https://www.bmikarts.com/Hilliard-Extreme-Duty-58-Clutch-10T-4041_p_8370.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5t2Dwd7e3gIVE__jBx0FLQDQEAQYASABEgKTfPD_BwE Try that link, it was the cheapest I could find. It's part number 494658 on bmicarts website
  20. oldschool84

Hello kenstogie Some of the baja parts fit, the wheels do but not sure about the forks. If you do add a torque converter down the road, you might have to modify the brace behind the rear wheel, as my brother and I had to when we added a torque converter and predator 212 hemi on it. Nice bikes...