Search results

1. 1

2 Generators CL finds

Hello again all from my garage lol, well gents and ladies I found 2 items on CL that i was not looking for but it seemed like such a good deal that i coouldnt let it pass. Cutting to the chase I got 2 generators for the CL seller both were not running at the time and from what the seller has...
  2. 1

What other toys do you guys have???

:cool2:I was just thinking we can't all be at this minibike thing all the time so when were not all in the garage bending the bike to our twisted will what else gets your attention... Mine are my snowboard, quad copter, snowmobile, 4 x 4 truck, oooohhhh and my sports bike :)...
  3. 1

Engine Oil FYI

Ok here is another quick ref guide for anyone who need it, and as always if you have any questions feel free to ask thx. * NOTE DO NOT USE S.A.E. 10W40 OIL For winter (below 32 degrees) use S.A.E. 5W30 oil 1 quart S.A.E. 10W is a acceptable subsitute. S.A.E 0W30 should only be used...
  4. 1

Tecumseh Engine/ Carb FYI

If you have any questions after this breif feel free to ask thx. This 1st. section will be a complete engine number identification... This is a sample # that you will see on the engine i will be using this as a ref " TVS 115 57010B SER 3105C" V = VERTICAL SHAFT LAV =...
  5. 1

Herold Inc Super Bronc

:drool:Hello everyone i want to start by thanking everyone for the welcome to the club, and also that i am a novice builder but avid tinkerer that being said after having my 1st. minibike this year and getting it going i was bitten by the bug :gunsmilie: So now im on my 2nd. build and this time...
  6. 1

New Member Alert

Hello all I just want to introduce myself too the club, I'm Chris "1EYE". After getting this mini bike from my neighbor when they were moving and going too throw it out, I thought I would try my hand at repairing and rebuilding this bike I will post pics of it later. Well too make a long...