Search results

1. aranhawaii

Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

Aircooled, what's the diameter of the wheels (with tire added)? And are those stock wheels?
  2. aranhawaii

I'd say I could include 50cc dirt bikes, as long as they're of "mini" stature. Examples: Honda CRF50F, KTM 50 SX Mini, etc. Are there really no pull-starts that are 50cc or less, and are still being produced new?
  3. aranhawaii

Hey all, I'm trying to put together a list of ALL the companies that make NEW 50cc minibikes. Help me out and tell me the make and models of any 50cc minis I can still buy brand spankin' new? BONUS POINTS if you know their max speeds stock from the box. :scooter:
  4. aranhawaii

Help me ID these wheels/swingarm?

Hey all, I bought this stuff from a guy the other day, and I'm hoping you guys might be able to help me ID these. The wheels and swingarm may or may not be from the same thing. No idea. I've been told by someone that the fork may be off a Suzuki K10.
  5. aranhawaii

"Big Tuna" Tandem DB-30

Thanks! Great seeing you again.
  6. aranhawaii

"Big Tuna" Tandem DB-30

Hey all, Been a while but here's my third completed minibike project since I started doing this. It's two DB-30 frames that we welded together to create a two-seated Doodlebug. The out-of-the-box 212cc pulls two people no problemo. Here are some photos: The "before." Two frames ready to be...
  7. aranhawaii

Predator hemi vs. non-hemi

I find it really annoying that when you look up Part 60363 on the HF website, it's the photo of what I imagine is the HEMI version, but if you look at the other part numbers for the 212cc Predator, it also shows the photo with the HEMI cover even though they are the non-HEMI version. It makes...
  8. aranhawaii

Where else can I get an engine upgrade kit?

Awesome TY! Just ordered. Life-saver!
  9. aranhawaii

Where else can I get an engine upgrade kit?

Really need this: https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/baja-doodle-bug-engine-swap-kit-plate.html But they are out of stock. Is there somewhere else that sells these online that I should check? I'm in a hurry and can't wait til OldMiniBikes Warehouse gets more.
  10. aranhawaii

Dirt Quake USA 2016

Was great meeting you there!
  11. aranhawaii

Pair of Baja Blitz - Bikes #3 and 4

Cool. Thoughts so.
  12. aranhawaii

Pair of Baja Blitz - Bikes #3 and 4

Having completed bike #2, the Baja Racer, I got a pair of Baja Blitz bikes today from someone here in Oregon off CL. Is there a difference between the Baja Racer and the Baja Blitz? It doesn't look like it at a glance. :confused: Gonna call them Thing 1 and Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat.
  13. aranhawaii

Dirt Quake USA 2016

Awesome shots! Shame you won't be there... I need a buddy!
  14. aranhawaii

Dirt Quake USA 2016

Anyone else here racing their mini at Dirt Quake USA 2016 in WA?
  15. aranhawaii

Bolt-on-only advice for a 212cc?

Ah, so without removing the governor (which involves swapping to a billet flywheel, etc), I won't increase top speed?
  16. aranhawaii

Bolt-on-only advice for a 212cc?

Hey guys, I saw all the Stage Kits for the Predator 212, but don't wanna open up the engine (valve springs, etc). What can I do with just exhaust, air, and carb to increase performance (bolt-on, minimally invasive)? I'd love to be able to just add a pipe, air cleaner, and new...
  17. aranhawaii

Green DB30 Baja Racer w/212cc

ALL DONE! Obviously need to paint the spacers at the front and reinstall the chain guard, but it's running like a champ!
  18. aranhawaii

Testing and tuning. It's pretty dang fast, but I think I might consider a stage kit for more speed! Gotta love working at a Harley Dealership with lifts and compressors.
  19. aranhawaii

Roger that. I drained the teesny bit of factory oil in there (DEF not enough to run on), and put new oil and gas in, and it started up first pull. Gonna get the front wheel on and throttle reassembled and twist it. Video soon!