Search results

1. I

WTB.lil Indian. sabre parts

Im looking for some lil indian sabre parts i need front axle an nut some spacers an the collet washers for the rear end that hold axle to swing arm an nuts.kick stand what be good to give me a call or text at 407-860-8314 thanks
  2. I

lil Indian. sabre rear end ..

Hi guys im looking for a picture of the rear end of a lil indain sabre to see how many spacers. An how it goes together. I need pics of spacers an the rear end to see what im missing anyone have any sabre parts front axle etc pm me thanks....
  3. I

vintage aluminum clutch guard for briggs wanted....

Im looking for a vintage aluminum clutch guard in good condition. For. A briggs engine for build the round one that. Looks like a gem or sgh clutch guard thanks everyone....
  4. I

tecumseh flywheel

I.:) ave an h60 tecumseh that has electric start on. It the points an everything is disconnected the flywheel.has 2 :doah: fins broke off my.question is if I take the electric start of can I use a regular h60 flywheel if I cant find another one for the electric start an.I.don't.have a clue how...
  5. I

trailhorse throttle assembly an grips

Im.looking for a og throttle assembly an grip an cable .for a trailhorse bike pm.me or call or text me at 407-860-8314 thanks.
  6. I

im back...

How is everyone doing been away for a little while gonna het back on my bikes got alot to do sn finish good to be back ....
  7. I

Wtb.. Trailhorse fender.

Im looking for a good condition fender for my trailhorse no dents or cracks at tabs you can pm.me or call or text me at 407-393-8835 thanks..
  8. I

tecumseh pull.start

I.have a newer model fun sport tecumseh engine it is missing the fingers Inside the shroud how hard is it to.put them.back in I know there is a certain way they go in just dontknow how any.help.Thanks.:out:
  9. I

wtb 70s era tecumseh h35. side popper

Im.looking.for a white good condition sn good running 1970 tecumseh h35 side popper shipped to 32765 can text me at 407-393-8835 thanks...
  10. I

briggs carb an tank

Im doing a 73 5hp briggs engine for the build off an.im.stuck the bolts on my carb an tank wont budge they are stuck on an the screw driver is stripping the head I dont know how to remove these do I.use pb blaster on.it can I.use a little heat on them or a screw extractor tool to.remove I.need...
  11. I

ARCO frisky colt ....

I.picked up this frisky colt with my freind last week theres another one just got to take pics I might keep the gas tank on there not sure yet.....:out:
  12. I

arco colt minibike

Im just wondering if anybody has a arco colt with folding foot pegs on it if you had a pic of one wanted to see if the frame was correct of butchered ill post pics later I saw photos but none with folding foot pegs is there another manufacturer that makes a bike similar to the colt with...
  13. I

WTB..Double Indian head tires 4.10/3.50/6

Looking for a set of dbl Indian head tires 410/350/6 anyone get a set for sale thanks my number is 407-393-8835 or pm me thanks..
  14. I

73 briggs

Im doing a 73 briggs 5hp for the build off an I got a question I know I need the 1" 5/16 bolt to hold clutch on engine only problem is my crankshaft isn't tapped with thread for a bolt can I just use the set screws on the max torque clutch to hold in place or do I got to get the crank drilled an...
  15. I

OldMiniBikes 2015 build off open class trailhorse.

:out: Im entering a trailhorse bike for open class ill repozt pics when I get my phone right gonna be using a 73 5hp Briggs flathead ......
  16. I

trailhorse back wheel

I need a steel 6" rim ,sprocket an brake adapter for band brake thanks my other post got moved somehow.
  17. I

trailhorse back wheel

I need a regular trailhorse back wheel with sprocket an brake band I got the bracket already any help.would be appreciated pm.me thanks
  18. I

custom db30

I haven't been on in a while but I just got the eruge to start working on my db30 I got a good start on the Sanding off the frame almost ready for primer I want to get some new street tires for the stock rims can anyone help me out with a company that sells a good tire for a good price ill...
  19. I

Daytona 500

Anybody make itto the Daytona 500 I went partied an got rained out then they ran the race after the rain at night I didn't think it was gonna stop so we packed up an jr.win the race still had an awesome tine saw friends that I haven't seen in awhile it was great...
  20. I

Wisconsin robin engines

Anybody got any old wisconsin robin engines for sale or trade in orlando or Florida area 3-5hp models pm me thanks.....:out: