Search results

1. 07Motorboy

Basically Done With My Speedway Red Baron

Hey everyone. Glad to be back. Haven't been on for a while due to me purchasing my first car (1978 Pontiac Firebird).Recently, I have had more time to work on my bikes, and am basically done with this red baron. Love it and hope to get it looking a little better soon.:hammer: Here is a video of...
  2. 07Motorboy

Finished Kart

Hey Guys. Finally finished one of my karts with a nice black paint job. Now it looks as good as it rides. Another Finished Go Kart - YouTube Before Paint: My Go Kart - YouTube
  3. 07Motorboy

Unuasual Find

Saw this on eBay, never seen or heard of one of these before. Thought maybe somebody would be interested. Plus the shipping is only $11.:laugh: 1970's Chibi Mini Bike Parts Bike or for Restoration | eBay
  4. 07Motorboy

This guy has no idea what he has

Saw this under antiques.:laugh: Wonder what the appraiser will tell him:001_9898: harley davidson mini bike
  5. 07Motorboy

New Video

Hey Guys. Due to me getting caught up in all of my projects, I haven't had much time to ride my finished mini's and go karts. I would finish a project and move on to the next.:hammer: Well today, I decided to give the projects a break for a hour, and give some of the finished mini's and karts a...
  6. 07Motorboy

Two Mini's in 3 Days

Hey everybody. Recently, due to school being out, I have had a lot more time to work on my mini's and karts. On Thursday, I picked up a Cat Slingshot roller. I have a 5hp Tecumseh that would be great for it. Then, today, I picked up a complete 1973-74 Speedway Red Baron. It runs great, but has...
  7. 07Motorboy

What is your favorite commercial?

Last night as I was watching T.V. is was getting quite annoyed with all the commercials. Some commercials do make me laugh though. What are your favorites? I'll start it off. Betty White Snickers Super Bowl Commercial 2010 - YouTube GEICO Gecko Laughing Fit Commercial - Gecko Behind the...
  8. 07Motorboy

Finished My Cat 400x

Hey everybody. About a week ago, I finished my sears. Now my Cat is 100% done. I really like how it came out.
  9. 07Motorboy

Finished my Sears/Bird

Hey everybody. Finally completely finished my Sears. Before, it ran perfect, but didn't look so nice. Now it looks nice and runs perfect. I didn't have a very large budget, but I did my best. I really like it!:smile:
  10. 07Motorboy

Commercial

Saw this commercial today. Had me confused. :shrug: Nordstrom YOUphoria: Minibike - YouTube
  11. 07Motorboy

My Cat 400x

Hey everybody. About 2 weeks ago, I picked up a Cat 400x that was not running. I immediately jumped on it and started working. :hammer: I know the engine is not original, and it is missing parts like fenders, etc. I did get it running, and it runs very well. I also made my own brakes. It's not...
  12. 07Motorboy

My Mini's

Hey everyone! I'm a new member to OldMiniBikes and just wanted to show you guys my mini bikes. I'm a teenager and don't have a ton of money to spend, so I get the money for my projects by selling lawnmowers, snow blowers, etc (that I find in the trash and fix up). I usually keep the bikes and karts the...
  13. 07Motorboy

Front Wheel Trouble

Hi everybody! I am having front wheel trouble with both my go karts. I have been using haul master wheels (harbor freight sells them), but I am tired of constantly having to replace them. They brake/crack on me after one ride. I do not have a ton of money to spend, and was wondering which wheels...