Search results

1. Shooter1989

Get off computer Don! :)

Get off computer Don! :)
  2. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Since the fuel pump is there and original carb parts seem to be somewhat available I think using the pump would be a great idea. Another reason to use it is I tried to look at a better place to mount the tank and I doesn't seem to go anywhere but the original spot. This ends up with the gas...
  3. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

It's ALIVE! Took some time, after a long hard day of working on a Saturday, to try again on getting the H60 started. Got some great advice on adjusting the carb from Mr. Trotter so tried it out. Unfortunately my Chinese clone carb has a completely plastic float so I can't adjust anything there...
  4. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

My way of getting attention? I don't have over 2000 posts on this site.:scared::laugh::scooter::laugh:
  5. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Great old pics! Would love to find one of those.
  6. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

H60 funeral services..... I am sad to report that the original Tecumseh H60 died. The motor will not start. Funeral service dates will be posted and a proper burial at sea will be taking place in the near future. :shrug::sad::sad::sad::no:
  7. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

So a big shout out to Stangrcr1 for volunteering to put my H60 back together for me! It may have cost me a few bucks and two vintage motors and some carb parts but well worth the "volunteered" work. Thanks to Havasu Dave for the brake pointers too. A Tote Gote has been a long time want of mine...
  8. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Thanks Jeeep2003. This Nova 671 has a 10:1 gear ratio. She'll be pretty slow but I think I'll be able to push that plow with ease. The rubber snubbers are my suspension. They have a bolt for each side so they flex quite a bit. One of them broke and I had to drill all the way through and put a...
  9. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

So how do I hook this brake to the brake cable? Anyone have any ideas?
  10. Shooter1989

Yo Don.

Yo Don.
  11. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Test Run I got that Honda motor in and took her for test run. Works good! Tote Gote Nova model 671 - YouTube
  12. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Thanks Richard. More questions will be coming your way.
  13. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

have a lot of work to do. I installed a motor that I had (I know it's a Honda) just to see this thing in action before I rebuild the original H60. Had to relocate the gas tank and attach it with zip ties while I repair the original tank. Redneck engineering at its finest! Glad I put the motor in...
  14. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Just got my stuff painted....now for the fun!
  15. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Just got my frame, forks, fenders and engine mount primed. Now for the paint.
  16. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Got this thing completely dismantled and slowly sand blasting away.
  17. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Side view of shaft.
  18. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Another pic
  19. Shooter1989

Tote Gote 671 barn find.

Just found this Nova 671 Tote Gote stored away in a small barn. This gear drive set up is awesome! Gonna be a fun restore.
  20. Shooter1989

Heathkit Boonie project

@Stangrcr1- I have 3/4 of the pads touching because the disc bolts hit the caliper. I took it for a spin about 20 min ago and she stops real nice. Now for the rear.