Search results

1. astrowrench

390 to 200 carburetor problems?

390 gas carbs we do 390 carbs for gas or methanol, custom built for your engine,guaranteed,fully adjustable main and primary contact me for info wilson092@gmail.com 100's sold 2 complaints....... Installer errors thanks .....dave..........no stumbles
  2. astrowrench

Genuine Honda GX140 Emulsion Tubes

Genuine Honda 140 E-Tubes $6.00 Shipped anywhere In the US Free PM Or E- Mail Me astrowrench@gmail.com
  3. astrowrench

Genuine Honda GX140 Emulsion Tubes

Genuine Honda 16166-ZE1-00* These are the real GX140 Honda E-Tubes$6.00 Shipped anywhere in the Cont. U.S. Paypal or M.O. pm me or astrowrench@gmail.com
  4. astrowrench

mini bike & trike rules wachusett valley riders club winchendon ma.

Crank Installation You Have To Use A Dead Blow :devil2: That's the TRICK
  5. astrowrench

Dirt Oval Track and TT Course race event in Winchendon Ma. Wachusett Valley Riders

Dale;You did one HELL of a job on that video........:thumbsup:....... Dave
  6. astrowrench

Dirt Oval Track and TT Course race event in Winchendon Ma. Wachusett Valley Riders

Thanks Rob ........Your CHECK is in the Mail:thumbsup:
  7. astrowrench

Hi Guys;Just wanted to say THANKS to all the New Friends i Met and made at the race it was defiantly fun,Sorry I couldn't have been more help,But this 61 yr.old+ body that has had havoc wreaked upon it,and cold don't work well together. Now we have all winter to get Things in Order let me know...
  8. astrowrench

Fastest mbx10

Big Brother
  9. astrowrench

Fastest mbx10

Sounds pretty fast but maybe not the fastest
  10. astrowrench

clone lots of compression after head and cam swap

You better get an electric starter before you break a wrist or get a Purple nipple it's gonna be tough almost impossible to start that without a compression release and make sure the valves are adj.1/4'' past TDC on Compression stroke
  11. astrowrench

RTC-8 head mods

Just install any replacement 5.5mm guides or Ream yours to 5.5. A Bit of advice if you are going Very Radical use Exhaust Guides with lock ring on both Valves
  12. astrowrench

Hemi 1.2 Ratio Billet Rockers

This is a good Friend of mine if you have a Predator you may do yourself a favor and look at his Facebook site bradhillperformance.com
  13. astrowrench

Hemi 1.2 Ratio Billet Rockers

Billet Aluminum Hemi Rockers I hope I'm not violating any rules, but if any of you would like more info about acquiring a set of these please email me at brad@bradhillperformance.com Billet 7075 1.2 ratio rockers for the Hemi head.
  14. astrowrench

New England 100ft Minibike Drag Racing

Rob;Tell your Dad to hurry up and get better I enjoyed running with him as we are the only two older guys there racing and we have to make a good showing for the young bucks ;A Speedy Recovery Bob Simon!!!
  15. astrowrench

Rob How have YOU Been?
  16. astrowrench

Yeah JOE C'mon tell us the secret weapon on hand Remember No Concealed weapons Allowed, How you doing my friend?
  17. astrowrench

Thirty -Seven Miles Per Hour Thats it? I did 29mph my first time there I going to TRY to improve on the 29 and see if I can do it; I did lose a little weight
  18. astrowrench

David Wilson Replied Missed the first one will try to make the next one
  19. astrowrench

David Wilson Replied Missed the first one will try to make the next one
  20. But did add Laughing Gas

But did add Laughing Gas