Search results

1. R

Tote Gote Model P Help Needed

Good Morning ALL. Can someone tell me or direct me to a site for removal of tote gote climbaway clutch?? I need to remove one off a Briggs And Stratton Engine.
  2. R

By the way that is a great looking engine. Did you refurbish it yourself??? Can a guy get new gaskets for one??
  3. R

Richard: Thanks again for sending me photos. In picture 4 of 4 I see the J shaped bolt with the spring. My engine does not have that. I have another gote that has one. Is it possible that the model P didn't have this item?? I have felt the plate this attaches to and feel no weld spot. If I need...
  4. R

My model P is exactly the same as this photo. The only difference is the front box and mine has been stripped of the original green paint. Does the climbaway increase the speed? Mine currently has the Salsbury clutch on it but I have a climbaway that I could put on it.
  5. R

Can someone tell me what the difference would be between a Salsbury clutch and the climb a way clutch is??? I have both and one is on a Tote Gote P
  6. R

Tote Gote

Can you tell me what they were asking for it??? Or is that allowed on this site????
  7. R

Tote Gote

I just bought a tote gote exactly like this one last weekend. Do you know the vin number on yours and any idea how many "P" models where made? I would also like to see if the seats are original on yours and see if I could get some patterns as mine are gone.
  8. R

I just bought a tote got exactly like the one you show. The only difference is mine does not...

I just bought a tote got exactly like the one you show. The only difference is mine does not have the front box. Do you know the vin number on the steering column? Is the seat original? Mine has no seats. If it is original could I get a pattern of the bottom?
  9. R

Tim: Could you give me a call this evening??? I am also in Lovely Colorado (Loveland) 970-231-8029
  10. R

The VIN number on the steering column is PB139. Can this help identify the year ?????
  11. R

Mine is different than the one shown. I have a spring in the front and one in the back. I will try to post pictures. Can anyone tell me the year of the motor??? Briggs and Stratton Model 143302 Type 502762 Serial 146314???
  12. R

Could you please help me with my Tote Gote P. I have the throttle cable in place but when I turn...

Could you please help me with my Tote Gote P. I have the throttle cable in place but when I turn it it does not work. I know it has two springs on the rear and the last spring is not hooked to anything. Is that a return spring? Also is the front spring supposed to rev it up or is it the back...
  13. R

I just bought a Tote Gote model P. It is running with original engine. It has the Briggs and Stratton Six Horepower. The engine is Model 143302 Type 502762 and Serial number 146314. I need to see if someone can tell me how to hook up the throttle cable. It is installed on the handle bars and on...