Search results

1. Biodude

NOS GENERAL 5.30/4.50-6 TRACTION TREAD TIRE SET (2)

(1) set of NOS General Traction Tread tires, still encased in their original wax coating. Stored in a temp controlled environment. Ready to complete someone's restoration. I remember these being used on Lil Indians, Bonanzas, and of course, Rupps. $300 Plus shipping Location: Blaine, MN...
  2. Biodude

1971 Coleman/Attex 2.40/5.30 tire choices?

I am wondering what guys that have restored these bikes is doing for replacement tires? They seem to be an odd size. These tires are original and are developing a little bit of weather checking and I know that new tires will be in my future.
  3. Biodude

Lil Indian on E Bay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=112989020762 Price seems kinda steep for what it is? Is this wishful thinking?
  4. Biodude

How do you get ahold of Hent?

I renewed my membership last night (I didn't know it had expired) but it isn't showing that and it is refusing to allow me to send any PM's to anyone, including Hent. Any suggestions on what to do next?
  5. Biodude

Early generation Rupp Tank?

I didn't notice this until I looked at the 68 XL500 tank for sale on EBay. Is this an early generation Rupp tank? Every '68 tank I have seen has a triangular plate mounted on the bottom to which the mounting studs are attached. This on has no plate, so the studs are attached directly to the tank...
  6. Biodude

WTB: 1968 Rupp TT500 Primary and/or Secondary(Jackshaft) Clutches

Looking for original clutches for a restoration that I want to complete. Let me know what you have! Thanks in advance!
  7. Biodude

Another Rupp TT500 for sale on Ebay!

Looks like a nice one out of New York. The red is eye catching. Not 100% correct, but it definitely would be a great rider. vintage 1968 tt-500 rupp minibike | eBay
  8. Biodude

Is this a Taco?

Hello people, a friend of mine inherited this minibike but they don't know what it is. It looks like it might have a West Bend kart engine. Any help to identify it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
  9. Biodude

The Rupp craziness is getting out of control!

1969 Rupp Roadster Original RARE Mini Bike Vintage not Taco | eBay Complete with high speed forks.
  10. Biodude

Another example to prove Rupp pricing is crazy...

Not sure if anyone has seen this or not. I about fell off my chair when I saw this... Rupp Mini Bike Brake Drum Bolts | eBay 1960'S RUPP BRAKE DRUM STUD ORIGINAL RUPP PARTS ARE HARDER AND HARDER TO FIND CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CHECK OUT MY OTHER RUPP PARTS LISTED...
  11. Biodude

Restored Roadster on Ebay

Not sure if anyone has seen it yet, but they call it a 100 point restoration. What does that mean? I am under that impression that it means that the restoration is flawless with no defects. But if a person doesn't use original parts, can it still be a 100 point restoration? Your thoughts...
  12. Biodude

Looks like a Rupp TT500 for sale in Titusville FL. Anyone interested?

Looks like a nice bike. I wish you could see more detail on CL photos tho. I am always partial to the TT500's myself. 1968 Rupp TT-500 As far as I can tell everything is there and in fair condition. Some pitting on chrome that will need to be reworked but for the most part the bike is...
  13. Biodude

Cheap Powell on EBay right now!

Better jump on this while you can. It won't be around for long! Vintage Powell Phantom 7 Mini Bike Minibike Dirtbike Restored Correctly | eBay
  14. Biodude

Beautiful 1968 Rupp TT500 on E Bay right now!

Very well done restoration now listed. My favorite color and the choice I will be going with next time. Curious to see what it goes for. Other Makes Rupp | eBay
  15. Biodude

Original 1969 Rupp Goat engine Plate ID?

Hello guys. I need your help to find out the original Tecumseh H50 engine ID for a Rupp Goat. I am fairly sure this is the original engine on mine, but it is missing the engine ID plate. I would like to track one down for mine. I believe that it was also called the Ram to start with. Your help...
  16. Biodude

Who is Steve Ramsey?

I hate to sound like an absolute Newbie, but he must be a Rupp collector of some sort. Is that correct?
  17. Biodude

2 1969 Rupp Roadsters for the price of one!

https://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5202834811.html That is a screaming deal!! Why do these always come up after I have left the area? I was just there 3 weeks ago. :confused:
  18. Biodude

1968 Rupp Driven (Jackshaft) Clutch

Hey guys, I would prefer to assemble this bike with an original 2 speed clutch if possible. Please see the photo that another member on here took of his assembly. I would like it in good to very good condition with little to no chain wear on the sprocket teeth. Let me know if you have one...
  19. Biodude

1969 Rupp Roadster in Maine (Near Bangor)

Mini bike $450.00 In rough shape but looks complete. Even the guard! Great price too.
  20. Biodude

Bonanza Exhaust? on CL

Chrome Exhaust Pipe & Heat Shield for Bonanza Mini-Bike Chrome Exhaust Pipe & Heat Shield for Bonanza Mini-Bike. Typically used on the BC1300, BC1400. These items have never been used, or mounted on an engine. They are perfect condition. 130.00 CASH ONLY 651-278-3899 Not...