Search results

1. J

Torque converter

New clutch
  2. J

Thanks for the help.

So we modded our minibike just to make it up this hill. Our MB 165 pulled me and my son 270 lbs combined up this hill. He was cheering when we got to the top, here is our view. We jetted the carb installed header and bullet muffler High flow air filter Emulsion tube and it's a beast...
  3. J

Huayi 6.5 clone carb help

There is no screw in the middle of the bowl on this carb, how do I get to the main jet? There is a screw on the bottom of the bowl off to the side but it doesnt loosen the bowl to get to the e tube or jet.
  4. J

Confused about engine power

So I have a 6.5 clone engine on my mini and there is a hill that I want to be able to climb. I converted to a torque converter and got a great deal more climbing power but I still cant pull this hill. If I jet the carb, add a header pipe and muffler and a hi flow air cleaner, will that get me...
  5. J

Flywheel general information

So I bought some items to enhance my 6.5 clone engine and I was wondering if there is an advantage with the Honda OEM Flywheel over the one that's currently installed on my Hensim 6.5 clone engine?
  6. J

Try to pick the right parts

So I am trying to pick a hop up kit for my Baja MB 165, I am just starting with the stage one kit. I am a little confused what to select for my engine type when attempting to purchase this. I have the Hensim 6.5 clone but the choices are not that specific. GX200 Yellow, Red, & Most Clone...
  7. J

20 Mini bikes for sale, some nice ones

20 rare mini bikes, hard to find. Buy one or all best offer.
  8. J

Wondering if 11 hp engine will fit

I was wondering if this engine 11 HP (346cc) OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine will fit on my Baja MB 165?
  9. J

69 Benelli near Pgh Pa

1969 Benelli Dyamno 50cc
  10. J

Baja MB200 at Tractor Supply $549

I saw this in the ad tonight.
  11. J

Torque Converter installed and wow is it great.

This was just too easy to not be worth it. This was just the TC2 kit from gokartusa. We were flying around, climbing hills we couldn't make it up before. Lots of fun for sure.
  12. J

For you Harley guys

Harley Davidson 65cc Shortster Minibike
  13. J

MB 165 and TC2 Torque converter kit not lining up

So the TC2 kit I ordered from gokartsusa arrived today. I followed the instructions and the install went quick but it doesnt line up. The piece piece on the jackshaft seems to be out away from the engine too far. I get everything on and the belt doesnt line front front to back, it bends to...
  14. J

This is still available

I was going to buy this but had to pass, I'm out of room. Mini Bike
  15. J

Not sure what this is

Devils Ride Mini Bike TODAY ONLY $150
  16. J

I just bought another mini, no idea what it is?

Mini Bike
  17. J

MB 165 and hill climbing

I want to get some more hill climbing ability on my MB 165. What's the quickest way to improve this?
  18. J

Speedway Scorpion Mini-Bike - $500

Speedway Scorpion Mini-Bike
  19. J

Baja wants to take off when I start it

My Baja wants to go as soon as I start it, I have to hold the brake on or it will be gone. It doesn't sound like its idling high, I was guessing that the clutch was bad, but I'm not real familiar with mini engines.