Search results

1. thejoker

Healthkit boonies for sale.

$1200 must pick up. PM me
  2. thejoker

In need of a heathkit boonie shifter

seriously need a original boonie shifter. Also could use a rear fender bracket with original paint ( original hardware would be awesome too). Lastly I need the bracket the cable mounts to in front of the jack shaft. Thanks Joe
  3. thejoker

Nos white super bronc fuel tank For sale

$100 takes it. Can bring it to windber
  4. thejoker

69 Rupp parts for sale

Parts vary from $200 to $30. Please pm me your number for pics or text me. Thanks Joe.
  5. thejoker

Nos white Tecumseh fuel tank For sale

Nos white Tecumseh fuel tank with nos fuel gauge. $85 shipped. PayPal as gift or pay the fee.
  6. thejoker

Ap-4600 head light?

I bought the head light and the switch knobs were broken. What are the correct switches to replace them with. It had 2 switches with on/off and high/low. I already have a replacement lense on its way for it. Thanks for all help.
  7. thejoker

Montgomery wards VT525 for sale.

$700 local pick up or can bring to windber. Needs a brake band and carb linkage. Runs and rides.
  8. thejoker

So I picked up a few new bikes

So what do you think?
  9. thejoker

Tecumseh kick start for sale

I have a used working Tecumseh kick start for sale $250 plus shipping. Pm me your number or text me and I'll send you pictures.
  10. thejoker

Slingshot sissy bar wanted

Need a nice cat slingshot sissy bar. Will trade a caliper or a chain guard. Or some other part. I do not want one of Corey's (bikebuddy's) garbage repops. Thanks
  11. thejoker

Need super bronc forks

Mine are twisted and broke.
  12. thejoker

Looking for a super bronc engine.

Looking for a lighted super bronc engine. I broke the crank shaft on mine and could use a replacement. The cheaper the better. Also if it ran that would also be sweet since I suck at working on these Tecumsehs Thanks Joe
  13. thejoker

Looking for a super bronc battery box

Looking for a super bronc battery box. Thanks Joe
  14. thejoker

New 69 Rupp goat

So I picked up a 69 rupp goat for $80. Any body have any ideas? Got a original front Fender and wheels coming too.
  15. thejoker

Tecumseh HM80 weak spark?

I changed the points, condenser and the ignition coil. Why am I still getting such weak spark?
  16. thejoker

Ruttman original five spoke wheels fs

$175 plus shipping. Pm me your number for pictures. Photo gallery is under construction.
  17. thejoker

NOS cat grips fs

$35 Plus $6 for shipping per set. If interested pm me you number and I can text pictures.
  18. thejoker

Looking for super bronc and Hilltopper tanks

In search of super bronc and Hilltopper tanks. I need 2 but will take what I can get. Thanks
  19. thejoker

Scored another little gem.

Of course A ndrew found this one also. Funny part is it was only a hour away from me.
  20. thejoker

Benelli ski

$40 plus shipping or I can bring it to windber.