Search results

1. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

here is the first mocked up bracket we engaged into making. its functional that all that matters to me.
  2. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

Friend Stephen and I have made our first mockup of the bracket. To ashamed to photo. maybe the next one.
  3. IJG

What do you have lined up for the winter?

that's whats up, good craftsmanship pays off in the end.
  4. IJG

Word Association Game

RailRoads
  5. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

awesome ideas ! thanks fellas
  6. IJG

I currently am in the midst of getting proper minibike fuel tanks.:thumbsup: But it seems like even the 1st bike I built is never completed.:shrug: I always find something that makes them all incomplete to me. :doah:
  7. IJG

Word Association Game

Hungry
  8. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

reckon a friend and I are gonna match what you got there to the best of our abilities. thank you Daniel Coop. Choosing..... Horizontal feed, Length,Diameter, End Fill. No Brackets. Any Suggestions?
  9. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

are those 3'' or 4'' diameter round spun tanks?
  10. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

Nice Work Daniel Coop. I like the custom Bracket you created to fit in place Nicely, I care to do the same. What will I need Mr? Keep in mind. I have Arc top plates on all of these builds and I will have to place the bracket and bolt holes Underneath it, I may need a longer set of bolt's. and...
  11. IJG

an 8-12 inch frame stretch is a bit extreme isn't it? isn't 4-6 better?
  12. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

Dave Here' has shown what i am seeking in a reply, Dave shown us his mounting application for the fuel tank. Thanks Dave!!! As you can see Dave's tank is not clamped , and had custom work done to utilize this application. Now' Wheres them Clamp on Tanks with a double wishbone minibike frame?
  13. IJG

Closeup Mounting pics

can anyone (Please) show me how their mounting these new aluminum spun fuel tanks to their minibike frames or upgraded motor with a Arc top plate????
  14. IJG

Word Association Game

set
  15. IJG

Gas tank relocating

I concur with Raskin.
  16. IJG

Word Association Game

Glazier
  17. IJG

Too Much '

If there non leaking & rust free i would be interested. ty
  18. IJG

Too Much '

I am in need of 4 real fuel tanks, With steel mounting brackets. Those nice aluminum spun things are as much or more as a motor for christ sakes. If I get them its 500 bones in fuel tanks. Input?
  19. IJG

Pics of Willwood Brake Calipers on their minibikes?

A Friend & I are interested in upgrading parts ' Anyone install a Willwood brake caliper setup on their (minibike)? Bolt right on, or did you need a special brackets? show pics please Both front & back would be sweet.
  20. IJG

RTS Hydraulic Brake Caliper Source

i wanna see some willwood on minibikes