Search results

1. 1stBxMopar

Cat Slingshot Tires

Cat Slingshot Tires.... Front- Carlisle- 4.10/3.50-6....used-nice condition....$60. + shipping Rear- Cheng Shin- 4.00-6....used fair condition....$30. + shipping PayPal only.... look at the pictures close, the rear tire has more wear on one side from my kid riding on a left hand circle...
  2. 1stBxMopar

Trials Tires 3.00-10

Nice used pair of 3.00-10 Trials Tires....one has an inner tube included. $35. for the pair ....plus shipping....PayPal only
  3. 1stBxMopar

MTD TrailFlite- Exhaust

MTD TrailFlite- hs40- 2 piece exhaust, fender mounting bracket included..... Was chrome but has surface rust, will need to either be re-chromed or painted.. $55.00.... paypal only flat rate shipping- $15.00....US only
  4. 1stBxMopar

Kickstand

$45...Shipped
  5. 1stBxMopar

WANTED- White Plastic Tecumseh Gas Tank- Corner Fill

Looking for a white plastic Tecumseh gas tank ,corner fill in nice condition...
  6. 1stBxMopar

MTD-Trail Flite Parts

MTD- Trail Flite Parts- handle bars, forks, frame, rims-(rear with brake assembly), fenders, gas tank, torque converter, full exhaust, kick stand...... PM with needs and I can text you pictures and prices....
  7. 1stBxMopar

Cheeftah 225 frame- original paint

Cheeftah 225 frame with original paint......$150. cash or paypal... (local pickup only)
  8. 1stBxMopar

New Predator 212 Hemi Head Assembly

Brand new predator 212 hemi head assembly- complete with rockers, pushrods, head gasket, head bolts, spark plug, valve cover with gasket and bolts... $50.00....plus shipping PayPal only...
  9. 1stBxMopar

New Predator 212 Hemi Head Assembly

Brand new predator 212 hemi head assembly- complete with rockers, pushrods, head gasket, head bolts, spark plug, valve cover with gasket and bolts........... $50.00.....plus shipping PayPal only...............
  10. 1stBxMopar

Sno Runner-High Performance Exhaust

Looking for a Chrysler Sno Runner high performance exhaust.....
  11. 1stBxMopar

Ruttman Chrome Frame- need info

Just picked this up, I'm no Ruttman expert so I'm looking for information. I think its a wild goose?? also from what information I did find I think its a 1972 because of the 6" wheels and Cheng Shin 12.5 tires..Also it has the smaller 12" seat AND a chrome frame...I have never seen a later bike...
  12. 1stBxMopar

SNO RUNNER- by Chrysler

As found and in amazing original condition, this sno runner has been in storage for the last 35 years and appears to have very little run time. It has spark and excellent compression. will need carb and tank cleaned to run. Also, I would recommend replacing the rubber track cups -(they are...
  13. 1stBxMopar

Sno Runners

I drove 9 hrs. round trip yesterday to pull these out of a barn where the sat untouched for the last 35 years. The bikes are in amazing shape and need little attention. The tanks need to be cleaned-(they were left with gas in them), a good carburetor rebuild and a couple rubber cups on the 1...
  14. 1stBxMopar

Tecumseh Fuel Tank

Tecumseh black plastic fuel tank, later style center fill, with mounting brackets.....$25. shipped... paypal only
  15. 1stBxMopar

Cat Clutch Cover

Anyone wanna try and predict what this is gonna sell for.......... Vintage Cat Mini Bike Clutch Cover | eBay
  16. 1stBxMopar

MTD- Original Condition Roller

MTD- model 640-200 Trail Flite in original condition minus the engine. The complete V-Plex torque converter is there as well as the converter cover and brackets. Everything is original to the bike, throttle, grips, brake lever, brakes, tank, seat, etc.... $225...local pickup...cash or paypal...
  17. 1stBxMopar

Huskee Hillclimber- Barn Find Survivor

I bought this bike from the original owner who had it since he was a kid, given to him brand new by his father. I got it from his barn where it has sat for decades. This is one of the bikes that I don't know when I'll get to it, and I need to make room. Bike is presently not running, the...
  18. 1stBxMopar

Tecumseh Tank- Side Fill- W/Brackets...

Tecumseh black plastic side fill tank with cap, brackets and screws. Nice condition.. $35..Shipped.......Paypal only..
  19. 1stBxMopar

Reproduction Feedback Wanted

I managed to find another original Cheeftah clutch cover. Of the few different Cheeftah covers that were manufactured, this one is the hardest to find and the most sought after. I'm thinking about reproducing these and have contacted a foundry and hopefully in the next couple weeks will have an...
  20. 1stBxMopar

Tecumseh Metal Half Tank

Tecumseh metal half tank in nice original condition. With brackets and correct cap-(says gasoline only). No dents, inside is not rusty but could use a cleaning.. $85..Shipped........paypal only