Search results

1. Aikido

For sale Brooks mini bike with built Hemi predator

Selling my Vintage Brooks modded mini bike. You'll be lucky to find a Brooks bike. Predator 212 Hemi with arc flywheel, arc .020 over rod , SS valves, 16lb springs Mikini 24mm carb , milled .050 head, flat top piston, black mamba cam , 3 step muffler, 3d clutch, all new wheels , tires , cables...
  2. Aikido

black mamba cam

Just put the springs in right away cause you dont want to float a valve and hit the piston putting a hole in it. Springs are cheap and not hard to install. I modified a large c clamp. buy the split keepers and alum retainers for the springs. The stock retainers are junk, the split keepers are...
  3. Aikido

New rides entry: 1919 Brooks trail bike 7110

Aikido 1919 Brooks trail bike 7110 Brooks bike with mods
  4. Aikido

1969 Harrison Mini Bike

Ill buy it
  5. Aikido

what is it?

Yes I modified it cause the shocks were rusted so I put a bobber seat on it.
  6. Aikido

Brooks Trail Bike

My Brooks that I modified, has around 15 hp with 3d clutch !
  7. Aikido

Brooks Trail Bike

Here my Brooks mini bike that I changed around .
  8. Aikido

Birel RX30SE racing kart ( Rotax)

I don't know how to remove this ad but kart is sold
  9. Aikido

FOR SALE...Birel RX30SE racing kart ( Rotax)

I don't know how to remove this ad but its sold
  10. Aikido

Birel RX30SE racing kart ( Rotax)

Birel RX30SE with Rotax 125 max engine water cooled electric start. 28hp 50mm axle, hydraulic brakes. Bought new Mychron 4 with temp sensor. Bought 4 extra magnesium wheels and 4 new MG tires. Bought new Birel bumper , have original that is illegal to race the kart. Bought new Tillett...
  11. Aikido

FOR SALE...Birel RX30SE racing kart ( Rotax)

Selling a Birel RX30SE kart with Rotax 125 max engine (28hp) Electric start ! 50mm axle, hydraulic brakes , muffler has never been drill out. I bought this kart from the original owner in the winter of 2015 he never raced the kart nor have I. Its all original with no scratches on the bottom...
  12. Aikido

1969 Harrison Mini Bike

cool
  13. Aikido

1969 Harrison Mini Bike

Lets see a pic I live in Belleville
  14. Aikido

1969 all original ruttman

Why cant the ad be deleted? All this does is load up the site and cause buyers to hunt and hunt and click and click on ads that are sold. Makes a lot of sense to me !!!
  15. Aikido

Unhoarding part 3..Brooks bike

deleted
  16. Aikido

Unhoarding part 3..Brooks bike

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/#http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/# Here's my Brooks after rebuilding it.
  17. Aikido

what is it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88874 Im the guy with this bike. I have changed it see pic
  18. Aikido

WTB ruttman grasshopper more than life itself!!!!!!!

This guy has a cool yellow one that is in great shape 313 617 8430 text him he can send pic
  19. Aikido

Do you need a seat ?

I like this seat page 8 (messenger) , so how much for a seat like this. Rick
  20. Aikido

Do you need a seat ?

Nice job on your seats, when ever I need my wife seat repaired or when I can figure out want i want ill contact you. Rick