Search results

1. E

world formula, clutches, engines

briggs wf, modified clone, modified tec 60, gx 240, arctic cat 275 with twin magnetos and cent clutch, flathead cams, heads, parts, much more.....
  2. E

world formula, karts, etc.

just listed a kart with world formula, another is on chicago craigslsit with mod tec 6.0, probably listing many more soon, if anything is needed ask away, the kid is now into cars and chicks so it;'s time to clear out,, many know i have very unique items, so ask away!
  3. E

nos for the 6.5 ?

did not read the entire post, but, simply, yes, the clone will handle in short bnursts, such as whippets can deliver, we have done it repeatedly, it also on you tube, what do you really have to lose with a CLONE, right:wink:
  4. E

schwinn chopper wheels!!!!!

still my favorite!
  5. E

Minibike and parts sell out

i've got one, send pm if interested
  6. E

Tecumseh OHH65 parts pictures and mods?

Not for sure of exact age, but can guarantee it's older than 2006! The OHH 55-70 are all the same engine , I believe this was originally marketed as a 55
  7. E

Honestly, the only thing that will look the same will be the outside of the block! Everything else has been modified to some extent, the head had the most mods, I made the mistake of selling the unfinshed billet flywheel.... a note on the rocker studs, if you plan to go very big on the cam...
  8. E

Stock rod: Need anything else, pm
  9. E

MMS Prepped GX390 Alky Motor

when did it make it? sorry again for the delay:oops:
  10. E

First Paint Job

just painted the ralleys black, added some smoke tuint to windows, will try to add more pics tomorrow. no way I would want to own a big block with gas prices now, nice ride~
  11. E

DAMNIT! I wish you took pay pal, I totally spaced this off, I promise, the check is in the mail, tomorrow!:blush:
  12. E

First Paint Job

Have never painted before unless it was a rattle can, learned a lot! Should have done a bit more body/prep work and next time will definitely use an epoxy filler primer, but this is actually my son's first car so don't want it perfect or it will be more disappointing when it gets scratched or...
  13. E

Stingray Squeeze!

likee this?
  14. E

tecumseh 6hp build questions

I have some parts like a big valve head, etc..
  15. E

Stingray Squeeze!

LOL! I'm always being asked by harley riders who pull up next to me why i have a bicycle tire on the front, once i explain that it's indeed a bicycle I'm riding, they freak out!
  16. E

7 hp Tec electric start?

I'm currently experimenting with an old H70. Mine had the 110V starter, so I won't be using it! I just bored it for a .010" over OHH60 piston for a total of +.055" (256cc)
  17. E

Stingray Squeeze!

I had to apply for a Manufactured Vehicle VIN, then have a couple of Vin Checks, but in Indiana they do not make you go thru any safety inspections, per se, they just make sure you have all the required lights, horn, flashers, etc. The officer originally told me i had to call State Police for a...
  18. E

personal check ok or do you want money order?
  19. E

let me know how much it costs, check ok or do you prefer money order? I can western union you $500 and you send me cash for the difference...:doah:
  20. E

Seems the taper between the crank and ARC flywheel doesn't match very well, even after agressive lapping. The date code is 2004, any idea what "generation" this engine is?