Search results

1. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

I use Wesco here in the Seattle area. I would find a local automotive paint supplier and see what they offer.
  2. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Hey, Here is the paints that was used. Make sure you wait twenty four hours between coat for curing. 1-Semi self etching primer 2-Duplicolor dull aluminum 3-Spray Max2k 368 0061
  3. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Thank guys. I'm happy with the results::thumbsup:
  4. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

After mocking up the disk brake, it just didn't look good.. I'm going to use a band brake. I got all the parts back from the powder coat. I got word to the grapevine this motor was available. I like the custom exhaust it's good contribution to the designs. Thanks Eric. I added your...
  5. J

"THE CHRISTMAS TRIKE" Redux

Nice..:drinkup: Will there be video for the test ride???:clap:
  6. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Thanks
  7. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Here is the brake assembly. The lever is a little long. I'm going to machine it to length. https://www.pocketbikeparts.com/pocket-bike-brake-hydraulic-conversion-rear.html
  8. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

:laugh:
  9. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Thanks. I hope so... This is my first application...:laugh:
  10. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

This is a hydrolic pocket bike style brake. I choose this design because this bike will be a rider and the motor is going to have lots of power. Pm me and I will forward you link. Thanks for the interest.:thumbsup:
  11. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

12. J

Ruttman washer Hot Rod

Got some parts back from the machinist. The rear wheel spacers are finally complete to accommodate the brake caliper. Powder coat will be stripped off next to get the caliper mount welded on.:thumbsup:
  13. J

frijole seat source

Karen is the only good source for seats here. Search the thread. There is a thread with her seats that she has made posted for your viewing.:thumbsup:
  14. J

"THE CHRISTMAS TRIKE" Redux

Very nice:thumbsup::scooter:
  15. J

Lil' Indian 2 speed model 600

There's a lot of that out there. People think they can sell a bike and not help the buyer with shipping and or arrangements.....:hammer:
  16. J

bc 1000 bonanza forks

Can you post some pics??
  17. J

2016??

I'll second that...:bowdown:
  18. J

West Bend Tank and mount.

Here is the correct West Bend tank and mount..:thumbsup: Vintage Kart Gas Tank for A West Bend 700 580 510 with Original West Bend Mount | eBay
  19. J

2016??

Yes. grass roots!!!:thumbsup: