Search results

1. philbo

Motorcycle or scooter front wheel for a Baja Warrios?

Great info, Sandcracker! Thanks! If I replace the rear tire I might go with a 20 inch rear tire to help with the top speed a bit. Figure there is enough room for it. I'll study up that list! Thanks!
  2. philbo

Sandcracker, I was also wondering, what are you using for a rear tire? Make and size? Thanks!
  3. philbo

Aha! That's what I was looking for! Looks great! Did you use the bearings from motorcycle wheel or from the Baja? Was it a straight swap? Did you have to fabricate anything? Thanks!
  4. philbo

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind!
  5. philbo

which torque converter

Here's another from the same vendor but a wee bit cheaper. Again, not sure if it's 100% for your application. GO KART TORQUE CONVERTER CVT CLUTCH 3/4" COMET TAV2 40/41 Manco 12T #35
  6. philbo

which torque converter

Not sure if this is right for your application but there is free shipping a decent price. Torque Converter 3 4" 30 Series 41 Replaces Comet 218353 TAV2 Mini Bike Go Kart | eBay
  7. philbo

Hey, those are pretty cool looking tires, thanks. Kinda weird how they are ok in Europe but not DOT approved. I wonder why. At least they look more street like as far as the tread goes, better ride too I assume vs the knobby tires. Yeah, there's some stuff that had to be done. I talked...
  8. philbo

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. :thumbsup: I forgot what I measures but I think .5 or .6 inches rings a bell as far s the bearings for the Baja Warrior when I looked online a while ago. So if a lot of motorcycles have 15mm bearings that's pretty close. Not sure what I have between the...
  9. philbo

2010 Baja Warrior MB200 - Lil Blue

Oops, here's a pic. The other pic disappeared. Still haven't found time to go for a ride. Wicked busy lately. Tachometer is mounted, have a better app on the phone that is not a GPS app but more so a speedometer.
  10. philbo

Hi guys, thanks in advance for any suggestions! Does anyone know if there is a direct swap of a motorcycle wheel and tire combo that will fit directly on the front forks of a Baja Warrior? Just wondering as I see some cheap wheels on craigslist and thought I could get a street tire at the...
  11. philbo

Any idea what this mini bike is? Sorta like a pocket bike?

Thanks for the quick reply. Was curious about it, saw it for sale locally. Didn't know what kind it was or anything. He wanted only $75 so I was tinkering with the idea of toying with it. Didn't know if it could hold 225lbs and what the top speed was. Not familiar with these types of...
  12. philbo

Any idea what this mini bike is? Sorta like a pocket bike?

What do you guys think? Any ideas appreciated! Thanks!
  13. philbo

Here's a pic. I like the shifter, kinda like a Lambo! :laugh: Wonder if It can be used for something? I like the little throttle shifter too, the other controls remind me of the Lightning Rods shifters in the old mid 80's Hurst olds cars.
  14. philbo

From what I remember it has three forward and two reverse gears. The shifter controls looked like a gated Lamborghini shifter pattern. That's the only thing I can compare it to. Yeah, free was the operative word. It's only an 8hp/24" wide snow blower but its way heavier than the ones I...
  15. philbo

Scored a free snow blower off craigslist today. :laugh: The ad didn't say what it was except for a Toro snow blower. I figured it was a single stage 3-5hp engine sort of deal since it was a Toro. It was advertised yesterday at 5pm or so and didn't figure it would be around but I went for...
  16. philbo

Found, warehouse full of "Rupps"

You got me, I fell for it.... :laugh: Not a warehouse but several to choose from on craigslist... Rupp mini bikes
  17. philbo

Ha! Was thinking of you as I was riding the Baja in the rain today. :smile: Downloaded a GPS app for my phone so I could see the top speed. I ordered my tachometer and haven't gotten it yet so I didn't go crazy but 25mph is what it was doing today. I'll get a better idea of the top...
  18. philbo

Cool! Have fun with it!!!
  19. philbo

Just trying to budget what I do. Thanks for the info on the Honda light coil. Money is tight so deciding as far as a tach/hour meter, torque converter and the Honda light coil. I might take it in that order as the tach might save the engine from over revving as there is no governor. I...
  20. philbo

Ooooo....thanks for the linky! I'll keep that in mind! So you have to change out the flywheel too? :confused: Was hoping it was just add the light coil...