Search results

1. philbo

Motorcycle or scooter front wheel for a Baja Warrios?

Hi guys, thanks in advance for any suggestions! Does anyone know if there is a direct swap of a motorcycle wheel and tire combo that will fit directly on the front forks of a Baja Warrior? Just wondering as I see some cheap wheels on craigslist and thought I could get a street tire at the...
  2. philbo

Any idea what this mini bike is? Sorta like a pocket bike?

What do you guys think? Any ideas appreciated! Thanks!
  3. philbo

Vintage Nylint mini-bike toys ~ Pair of 2 BIG BEAST trail pit bikes, motorcycles

Thought these were cool, look sort of like the Big Cat mini bikes. Have a mini of your mini! :laugh: Vintage Nylint Mini Bike Toys Pair of 2 Big Beast Trail Pit Bikes Motorcycles | eBay
  4. philbo

Binding after removing crank case cover...

Hi guys, thanks for any input! I have a Baja Warrior with a 6.5hp Honda clone engine. I took the side crank case cover off the crank side to take a peak inside. I don't have the recoil starter so just turning by hand using the starter pulley is pretty easy. My question is do you have to...
  5. philbo

6.5hp clone engine vibration at certain RPM? Help!!!

Hi guys! Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas! When I rode the Baja around I noticed a really bad vibration at a certain rpm. I'm guessing I'm doing about 15-20mph? That's a guesstimate. I took off the jack shaft chain to isolate the problem from the suspension And chains (in...
  6. philbo

Anyone put a Tecumseh 10hp engine in a Baja Warrior?

Hi guys, just wondering if any one has put a Tecumseh 10hp Snow King engine in their Baja Warrior/Heat/Mini Baja. Was wondering if it would fit without modifications. Any one see this before? The 6.5hp clone engine has the piston at an angle making it a shorter engine. This one appears to...
  7. philbo

Engine runs for about 15-20 minutes then dies...

The engine which died the other day did start today with a lot of smoke. Smelled like oil. Checked the oil and it's probably the original oil is my best guess from the way it looked. Changed the oil. While the oil was dripping out slooooowly as it's about 30 degrees out, I did a...
  8. philbo

Will a Honda GX390 fit in a stock Baja Warrior?

Hi guys, I know I just this Baja Warrior and I'm just trying to get it up and running at this point BUT I saw a Honda GX390 engine for $50 locally so the crazy thoughts started... -can a GX390 fit in the stock frame? I've seen stretched frames only so far in the forum search engine for Baja...
  9. philbo

Best way to repair leaky gas tank gas neck?

Hi guys, thanks in advance for any ideas! :thumbsup: I recently picked up a gas tank from a Honda QA50 for my Baja Warrior. It appears to be in good shape, not rust inside or anything but where the fuel valve neck goes into the body of the tank, it appears that it may have been dropped...
  10. philbo

Gas tank capacity: Baja Warrior? Honda QA50?

Hi guys, thanks for any help with this! This is dealing with a stock Baja Warrior with the 6.5hp engine. I was poking around cragslist and saw an ad for a gas tank for a QA50 and thought it might give more capacity and a little easier to fill the tank. -Anyone know what the gas tank...
  11. philbo

Black Friday special! Pedator engine $99

Harbor Frieght 6.5hp= $99! :laugh: 6.5 HP (212cc) OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine
  12. philbo

No governor hooked up- Is this ok if I'm careful?

Hi guys, thanks for any input. I'm not really familiar with mini bikes. I picked up a used 2010 Baja Warrior with a 196cc engine, all stock I assume but the linkage has been changed. The throttle cable goes directly to the carb and the linkage to the governor arm is missing. Is this ok...
  13. philbo

2010 Baja Warrior MB200 - Lil Blue

Ok, I don't know much about mini bikes but I've had my eye on the Mini Baja models as they can carry upwards of 225lbs. This past Sunday I went to go check one out. I got it cheap as the guy knew it needed work, sold it to me for $100. He wanted $150 but he kept lowering the price himself...
  14. philbo

Any one use LED lights to add brake/turnsignals?

Hi guys, hope you guys are well. I have a Baja Warrior and wanted to add brake and turn signals to sort of make it "semi street legal". According to the RMV, you need brake and turn signals. Any one ever use these Walmart lights? Sealed LED running lights. Figure I could use ambers for...