Search results

1. JayPadilla

Briggs Animal ID/Help??

Also is this engine a Dual bearing block? Cast Iron sleeved? HP and Torque Average?
  2. JayPadilla

Briggs Animal ID/Help??

I picked up what I believe is a 2008 or so Briggs Animal FOR A STEAL. It seems to be in good shape. Can anyone confirm it for me the numbers on the Valve cover are: 124432 8001 01 010730FD Also, are parts interswappable with newer animals/WF? How safe is the Flywheel and rod on this engine...
  3. JayPadilla

Briggs 5hp flatheads and misc parts

Interested in the modified Briggs.
  4. JayPadilla

What is it ?

I've been looking around for answers on this Mini bike frame. No one knows so i thought I'd give This a shot. What kind of mini bike frame is this ? It's a solid frame
  5. JayPadilla

Mikuni BMC 34MM ALKY Carburetor

I will send photos upon request
  6. JayPadilla

Mikuni BMC 34MM ALKY Carburetor

Located in Lancaster CA Asking $120 Or best offer Looks like it's in great shape PayPal preferred
  7. JayPadilla

Briggs Intek/animal build

Motivation !! Thank you !!
  8. JayPadilla

Briggs Intek/animal build

Currently building an Intek to animal spec, already have a Briggs animal rod on the way soon to get the stock animal flywheel. Does stock intek coil have a limiter built in ? Will I even be able to use it for the animal flywheel? Helps appreciated, thanks
  9. JayPadilla

B&s 3hp engines nj

Would you ship them?
  10. JayPadilla

Flywheel for 5hp flathead question

I do have the other goodies minus the flywheel, just seeing if I could save a couple $. Doesn't hurt to ask lol. I'll just spend that and buy the flywheel. Thanks
  11. JayPadilla

And also if it's do-able with a Tillotson HL360A carb
  12. JayPadilla

I'm wondering of putting a newer HORIZONTAL 3.5 hp flathead Aluminum flywheel on a 5hp flathead. I'm aware of the modification to the coil which isn't an issue because I've used the Cast Iron 3.5hp flywheel, but how will the horizontal aluminum flywheel work in terms of Revving for High RPMS 7k+...
  13. JayPadilla

pushing power out of a Briggs OHV

I'll let you know I definitely let you know shortly I need it. If you sell it you sell it but definitely keep me in mind that's a steal I need it !!!
  14. JayPadilla

well i know 250cc is 15 cubic inches idk if that relates to being a model 15 but someone else told me it was as well. how much would you sell the rod for. i dont have a pvl flywheel but if the coil works for the factory flywheel i am interested.
  15. JayPadilla

help I.D. this bike

Thanks a lot. I picked this roller up just like this from a kid that didn't know anything about it for $20 lol
  16. JayPadilla

Well I was going to try an animal or WF flywheel. But how can I make it rev to higher RPMS.
  17. JayPadilla

That's what a Briggs race engine builder told me. And no I did not bypass the governor, without a load my engine will rev to 4000 with a load only ~2700. Thanks for the help