Search results

1. Cloneguy

titles/paperwork. - i am so stupid

I think most of these come with a Manufacturer's statement of origin or something similar. you have to take it and get it registered. or did they do something at the store you got It at?
  2. Cloneguy

Mike, i sent you a pm. Sorry i didnt see the post sooner. i know im bothering you. Im sorry
  3. Cloneguy

Got em no prob. Thanks man :smile: :laugh:
  4. Cloneguy

Also, do you just buy the $26 liscence and the $10 trail sticker and they dont ask for any info, just cash? Im sorry for aski g these dumb questions ...
  5. Cloneguy

ok thanks. theres some state land up by grayling that is crisscrossed with a lot of good trails because of an oilfield but they aren't the marked ORV trails, though there are some in the area. I cant seem to find out if its ok to ride on them or not. doesn't help im on 56k dialup right now...
  6. Cloneguy

THANK YOU! :laugh: yup I plan on going to the grayling-Higgins lake area. just a last question, do the officers ask for proof of ownership if they stop you? the DB30's don't have lights and the Warrior doesn't have a functioning one due to it having a 212 pred instead of the stock one...
  7. Cloneguy

I haven't tried buying any yet but was looking at the DNR site at the guidelines. I don't have any paperwork for these bikes. do they need your VIN when you try to get tags? is that all I need to just ride some trails up north? ive never tried to get any before. can you get hem from the same...
  8. Cloneguy

so, I have 4 bikes. 2 Baja DB30s, a Baja warrior and a motovox mbx10. the last 2 I got quite some time ago and the last 2 within the last 2 weeks. I never got any papers with them, they were all secondhand. here in Michigan, to get a 'title' so you can get a trail sticker you need an...
  9. Cloneguy

chain question

thanks! exactly what i needed to hear!:thumbsup::scooter:
  10. Cloneguy

chain question

thanks guys. ill try some 41 chain
  11. Cloneguy

chain question

is 420 chain the same dimensions as 41 chain? wondering because i broke my front drive chain on my warrior and the chain on itnow is 420 and i can only find 40 and 41 locally. thanks in advance!
  12. Cloneguy

what does $100 buy you?

the spring in the clutch is weak. no matter how low you idle it, the clutch always is engaging a little. i got it on the lowest idle that itll start and overcome the decompression. ill fix it eventually, but for now im ok with it.
  13. Cloneguy

powell phantom model JL

i have to say it: is that exhaust CARB approved LOL!:shrug::laugh: nice find!
  14. Cloneguy

New Member with a doodlebug.

69730 is the non hemi engine. look at the box and get one that says the max rpm is 3800. it has better valvetrain components. or if you want a hemi, go to a store physically, and get the one with the cast aluminum valve cover that the part number is 60363. welcome! :scooter:
  15. Cloneguy

what does $100 buy you?

pics? :laugh::wink:
  16. Cloneguy

what does $100 buy you?

thanks all!
  17. Cloneguy

what does $100 buy you?

apparently a baja warrior with the predator swap already done! needs clutch work but it runs! :laugh: the advantages of yard sale-ing
  18. Cloneguy

man am i lazy...

i actually got the mini out to go get the mail... granted we got a 450ft driveway... what did you do on yours today?
  19. Cloneguy

motovox mbx10 question

yeah they are 79 i was wrong. ended up getting a open-box discounted hemi 212 for 61 bux with 20 off coupon.
  20. Cloneguy

motovox mbx10 question

OK thanks. Anybody else?