Search results

1. MilwMini

Chain tightness/sprocket

Ok, update! Shaft measured straight, new bearings, still the issue. Next filed the center opening a little to one side and slightly elongated the 4 bolt holes. I snugged the bolts down and when it would touch the dial indicator I’d give it a light tap with a rubber mallet. Tightened the crap out...
  2. MilwMini

Chain tightness/sprocket

Hi, I’ve seen a few things related but no real solution. On a stand when turning the wheel the chain will go from tight to loose. So obviously the sprocket is not centered. It’s a aftermarket aluminum sprocket. Fits over the bearing perfect and bolts up fine. When I run a depth gauge on it and...
  3. MilwMini

Foremost Decal

Thx, I asked him and he doesn’t have any. I’ll find a pic online and try to print it out somewhere on glossy vinyl. With these vintage bikes gotta get creative on certain things...
  4. MilwMini

Foremost Decal

Hi, Does anyone have the foremost golden pinto decal in jpeg, vector, etc form? I need to print some for my 2 project bikes. Thx, Andy
  5. MilwMini

New Tecumseh H35

Thx, I’ll wait till the spring to get it going. I still have to mount the motor, chain, cables, etc.
  6. MilwMini

New Tecumseh H35

Hi, I recently received a new H35. 70’s vintage in the dark gray/black style. Not the original white but it’ll work for mine. Can I just use unleaded gas? Or add a lead additive? These motors weren’t Engineered to run on the gas we have now. Thx!!! Andy
  7. MilwMini

Tecumseh H35 wanted..

Hi, Restoring my bird back to original...paint, tires, seat, etc. Now I'm liking for a H35 to use or restore to the original white. Thx!! Andy
  8. MilwMini

H35?

Hi, haven't been on here in a while. Looking to buy a white Tecumseh for my 1970-ish Golden Pinto. Tried some newer motors but their too wide. Thx...
  9. MilwMini

Golden Pinto in progress.

Thanks for your responses! After this one is going... I got another Bird frame off of CL that I might do a Evel Knievel theme. Silver metallic seat, metal flake paint, etc. Just a idea for now...
  10. MilwMini

Golden Pinto in progress.

Here's my Golden Pinto in progress. I have to get a motor soon and get it running again. Thx, Andy
  11. image3648

image3648

12. MilwMini

Looking for a 3hp white tecumseh

Hi, I'm looking for a 3hp white tecumseh engine. If anyone has one for sale let me know. I'm restoring a 1970 golden pinto. Thx, Andy
  13. MilwMini

Looking for a 3hp white Tecumseh.

Hi, I'm looking to buy a 3hp white tecumseh. I'm restoring 2 golden pintos. One I want with the tecumseh and the other one I'll put a predator on, So if anyone has one for sale let me know. Thx, Andy
  14. MilwMini

Foremost Golden Pinto color?

Hi, I'm restoring 2 Golden Pintos. I have them sand blasted and getting close to paint....but, what is the original color? It seems like a mix of gold/yellow/orange. Nothing at the hardware store is close. So I'll have to go to a auto paint store and get something mixed. Thx, Andy
  15. MilwMini

Original Golden Pinto Color?

Hi, sorry for wrong area..I'll repost in the General area of the forum. I'm restoring 2 Golden Pintos. I have them sand blasted and getting close to paint....but, what is the original color? It seems like a mix of gold/yellow/orange. Nothing at the hardware store is close. So I'll have to go to...
  16. MilwMini

Bird Duck Find

P.M. me your address then. I'll probably buy 4 or 5. Thx, Andy
  17. MilwMini

Hi Chipper.. Just replying about the Vintage Foremost Golden Pinto decal. I saw one but it...

Hi Chipper.. Just replying about the Vintage Foremost Golden Pinto decal. I saw one but it didn't have the horse on it. If yours does, I would be very interested in one. It is a 3 inch on the fork. Thx, Andy
  18. MilwMini

Vintage Logos..

Hi, How could I get or recreate a old logo. Doing a restoration on my Foremost. Thx! Andy
  19. image1547

image1547

20. MilwMini

Tire size question.

Winter project. I'm in the Oak Creek area. I'm taking my frame and rims in next week for sandblasting. Then gotta find a upholstery shop for the seat. Got a box of parts on Thurs and another box this coming Mon. I have a motor on it that I had laying around, but might just get a new Harbor...