Search results

1. B

Found, warehouse full of "Rupps"

That would be a nice one to own! :scooter:
  2. B

Plasma Cutter what to buy?

That is kind'a what I want, the ones with an internal compressor as I 'd like to be able to take it places and not be tethered by a hose.
  3. B

Short Shaft Briggs 5 Flathead

Thanks! I've found a good used long shaft crank and will probably swap them out. I didn't realize when I bought this engine that there were different length shafts. I'll use it on another project and it was only $20.00. :thumbsup:
  4. B

Agreed.
  5. B

Home Made Electrolysis Machine(Picture Heavy)

:thumbsup:!!
  6. B

1970 Rupp Scrambler

"Very Nice" I had one just like that when I was a kid (no story's.....:wink:). But, if I remember right mine was yellow.
  7. B

Home Made Electrolysis Machine(Picture Heavy)

I built one several years ago and used a 55 gallon heavy food grade plastic barrel. Cut top off, drilled a 1" hole through both sides (at the top) to suspend parts from, use a 35 amp battery charger and have had great response with "Arm & Hammer" brand clothes washing soap. I use ole sheet metal...
  8. B

"Good Info.." It seems that you can purchase a smaller version for around $700.00 than there is a b..i..g jump in price! I'm looking at spending around a grand and don't really think I need anything bigger than a 1/4 cut type. I see that some have an internal compressor which seems a bit...
  9. B

Great idea, is it possible to post a few pics.?
  10. B

Gear combo for fast 125 foot spurts.

I actually did that today on my back acre! :thumbsup:
  11. B

Carb Options for Briggs 5 Flat-Head

"OK" and thanks!
  12. B

Looking at purchasing a new plasma cutter and looking for recommendations / experiences.
  13. B

If possible I don't want to crack open this case as it's a really low mileage / hour older engine. Thinking if it comes to that or maybe could do it without taking it apart, I might weld on a piece of shaft to lengthen the one I currently have. I'm pretty sure someone in here has an answer...
  14. B

I realized that the older Briggs Flat Head 5hp I'm wanting to us has an shorter shaft than most. I was wondering if I need a special clutch set-up to work on this engine? :confused: (can post pic. if needed)
  15. B

Lawn Mower / Go-Kart thing'y...

A bit, but the tires are w..i..d..e and it's geared down to pull a load / trailer more than go fast as it's the wife's toy. :wink:
  16. B

Very Nice! Do you have part numbers for both pieces?
  17. B

That looks like a makuni and custom build manifold! :thumbsup:
  18. B

Whats your weather doing???

81 yesterday and 40 today, it's no wonder everyone at school is hacking and coughing....:shrug:
  19. B

custom built engines

That would make one very cool motorcycle engine! I'd like to know what kind'a torque it's putting out and at what rpms.