2. massacre

?? Some type of lock washer

The correct term is Farfalle
  3. massacre

ISO Of a genuine Tecumseh Gem head

Thanks
  4. massacre

ISO Of a genuine Tecumseh Gem head

That is a cool looking cylinder head. Which Tec does it fit?
  5. massacre

Converting non charging hs50 to charging

10-4 some tecumsehs had provisions for charging a battery, in addition to lighting harness.
  6. massacre

Converting non charging hs50 to charging

Are we talking about lighting? Or lighting plus charging?
  7. massacre

HSSK50-What needs to be done?

You might want to go to the Tecumseh section of the site. Lots of info there
  8. massacre

My speed was wrong i m sorry for that

Yeah my bad hahaha
  9. massacre

My speed was wrong i m sorry for that

Just get a GPS speedometer app for your phone. Make sure it has "highest MPH" capability. Put in your pocket and take it for a rip. Later, check the phone and it will give you the highest MPH you ran. Seems safer than what you're doing now?
  10. massacre

Hey guys, I really need help finding this engine, or the 5hp version preferably. I need it for my MTD trail flite, I want to keep it original.

Black widow lists 2 different kickstands, or at least they used to. The difference is 1 is for 10" wheels, 1 is for bigger 12" front wheel. They do sell taillights/headlights, but they might only sell the complete light assembly, not the lenses separately. For a kill switch, i just used a...
  11. massacre

Can I put a clutch on backwards?

Why what happened?
  12. massacre

governor explode

I just wish the OP was a little more clear on the question. Wonder if they will ever come back to this thread?
  13. massacre

Smog pump supercharger

Awesome thanks
  14. massacre

Smog pump supercharger

Youtube link would be helpful
  15. massacre

Italian bronco???

I have one of these, frame/forks and bars. Yours definitely looks similar. My forks are different, frame on mine was setup for 2-stroke engine so a little different as well. Sorry i don't know much about these bikes at all.
  16. massacre

Craigslist, Free Chain Waxer. Not Mine

Think it's an old school method. I've def heard of it, the theory is that the hot wax will get in between the plates and the rollers and i don't think it flings like grease/lube?
  17. massacre

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

I converted to hydraulic disc brakes, but good question- i wouldn't trust the scrub brake so i swapped over.
  18. massacre

My First Build! Manco Streaker, Honda Gx160

I put a 5hp OHH engine in my Streaker, it's fun. Welcome