Search results

1. M

How to get more speed on a baja mini bike CHEAP!!! (Brainstorm/Idea posts)

None, I like stock motors, But I`m thinking of welding a straight-pipe, I have the string gov. bypass. But I have used FULL synthetic oil, and inside of the engine, to clean it I hand clean all the gears and stuff. But I`ve only done it twice now, All in great shape. I dont want to fully bypass...
  2. M

@cheezy1 are you sure about that, Strangrcr1 doesnt think so and neither do most other guys. What is your gearing setup? (Clutch-10t/11t/12t and then what rear sprocket, I have a stock mb165 so how many teeth would that have?) I was considering this but my chains are too long so before I...
  3. M

Agreed 100% I already bought one clutch, and for 30-40$ they ain`t cheap... Now if I had a higher torque/hp engine, would the clutch burn out that easily with that gearing setup? I don't mind buying a cheap tav off ebay for 102$ but what top speed would that get me at 3600rpm? Even 40mph is good...
  4. M

I have the common problem of a stock baja that its not that fast. I only live in a half-acre(ish) property. And for that reason I don't care about take-off speed at all. Seeing how it takes me about 4 seconds to cross my yard... I wanted to get at least 40-50mph on the roads rather than the...
  5. M

Quick fix.

Also It`s not a hole at ALL its a crack if you look at the photo. Why are you guys being D:censure:CKS? (@bikerscum, @cheesy1, @6.5hp Shinebox) Don`t you guys have anything better to do?
  6. M

Quick fix.

@bikerscum Ha lol actually I never ride it because it doesn`t hold air. @cheesy1 Yeaah no. Actually I haven't had time to look for a new tire, also I`m not a retard.:hammer: And I ain`t no ones buddy. @6.5hp Shinebox Yes, Thanks, for, the, help, why, are, you, putting, tons, of, commas, after...
  7. M

Baja MB165 Brakes busted. Rims trusted?

Pics before sanding sanding totally worked. Also got it straightened there was a slight bend but now it`s fixed thanks for your help.
  8. M

My mini bike is a baja mb165m standard issue 6.5hp gx200 engine, stock tires and rims, and stock...

My mini bike is a baja mb165m standard issue 6.5hp gx200 engine, stock tires and rims, and stock clutch+chain setup. And standard sqeaky brakes of course.
  9. M

Baja mb165 "Brakes are the new Bastard?"

Okay thanks guys will sand it down. It does work but I'm sure Honda pads will be even better. Will buy some later.
  10. M

Okay its started to squeal again here are some pics of the brake drum how do I sand something this glazed without my fingers braking off. Thanks!
  11. M

Quick fix.

@bikebuddy completely agree, I will try you method had it vulcanised and now it looks like this. @carplaylb I found out it needed some lube. The carb seems to work okay, what I mean is inside the carb there is a jet, you can see it when you remove the bowl screw in fact its exactly where it...
  12. M

Quick fix.

Okay `ll get a inner tube off ebay for 13-17$. Got a new problem, Got a new clutch (Yes I am a problematic man) and now there is some screech coming from the clutch when I idle up a bit, and my carb jet spray flat-head is stripped and does not turn... Drilling out time?
  13. M

Quick fix.

Hey I got a hole the size of a penny in my tire. Put the rubber patches... nope. Tried the slime/fix-a-flat... nope. Vulcanisation? (SP) Any sugestions It`s not a hole as such more of a crack like in a windshield going all the way through. Not on the sidewall thankfully.
  14. M

Hmmm... Somethings missing oh duh, A windshield.

Hahaha will do... I found this one on ebay looks good. New 19"x17" Large Smoke Windshield in 7 8 1"Handlebars Universal Motorcycle | eBay
  15. M

Alright will do thanks for all your help guys. It`s nice to have great helpers like you. :thumbsup: (P.S- I sanded the drums it worked. But the squeal came back I do it every week now so It`s working. Thanks)
  16. M

Okay will do. I have a friend who just replace the whole :censure: brake assembly and the rim.
  17. M

Sanded, did dampen but squeak came back. I literally feel like burning the skin of my feet is the best idea.
  18. M

In the link - imgur: the simple image sharer
  19. M

Hmmm... Somethings missing oh duh, A windshield.

Anyone got a good windshield can`t believe I didn`t think of this before :scooter: