Search results

1. 7

Picked this up yesterday; What is it?

I was shopping for old Ski Doo parts and saw this in the barn while I was there. I bought it thinking it wasn’t in bad shape. It has 5” aluminum wheels and front suspension. Any ideas as to what it is? Thanks, Bill in Ontario
  2. 7

What is It?

You guys are the best! Thanks. Bill
  3. 7

What is It?

Saw this for sale on the side of the road. Notice it’s a step through and has pedals! Any ideas? Thanks, Bill
  4. 7

"Before and After" pics

Here’s my 1970 Fox minibike. It was picked up at a flea market last year. I couldn’t find an original tank, so I went the Resto mod route. It’s a 50cc pitbike engine and suspension. The rear shock/spring are upgraded from PhatMX.
  5. 7

Fox parts

Have you a set of fenders left still?Thanks, Bill
  6. 7

Fox Gas Tank Wanted

Hi, I’m looking to buy a Fox minibike Chrome gas tank and cap in good condition for my 1970 Campus FX. If you have one, please pm me a picture or describe the condition. I’m in Ontario Canada. Project bike is almost ready to go, but don’t have a tank! Thanks for the help in advance. Bill in...
  7. 7

Wanted: two 10” wheels, gas tank and seat, fenders, exhaust.

Hey thanks! The wheel is rusted through! Any ideas on tank and fenders?
  8. 7

Wanted: two 10” wheels, gas tank and seat, fenders, exhaust.

I’m not sure what model it is. It had a yellow paint originally and a knobby tire branded Fox on the rear, so it’s a trail version. I need everything for it and someone to talk with, through e mail about things as I progress through it. If anyone can help, it’s appreciated! Thanks, Bill in...
  9. 7

What is it?

Hey thanks! Do you know if parts like fenders, seat, etc are available?
  10. 7

What is it?

Just picked this up at the Eganville Snowmobile Swap meet and Show. Any ideas what it is and what engine, tank, etc should look like? Thanks, Bill in Ontario